When should I top this plant?

really that’s Awsome bro

I’m going to check with @latewood and see if we can post a link on that @WillyJ if you don’t mind me doing so

1 Like

Next year I wiill enter @Screwauger almost entered my sour diesel but backed out lol @Patsbasement could tell you if I should have…ran into him the other day as we frequent the same shop… gave him a little sample …nice guy

3 Likes

No not at all @Countryboyjvd1971 that would be great I’m sure alot of people would enjoy the event…not trying to promote it it’s just a great public event that’s now possible which is awesome!

3 Likes

understood bro

I think there are many who would enjoyn it as well from the area

2 Likes

That’s super @WillyJ
I regret I did not have time to arrange a meet up with him a few months back.
With time, I hope we can all connect in a forum legal way!!
@Patsbasement

3 Likes

Veg room had a growth spurt last night…got to find time to harvest that last plant these girls cant wait any longer got to move the lights again and the ilgm 8 light is maxed out they need to go into 7 gal and onto the floor…with this advanced nutrient line I may have to leave them in the 1 gal to stall them a little longer… the ilgm 8 are 27.5 in tall from soil up and the tallest 2 going into flower next are 5 ft from the floor up…each plant will get some heavy super cropping when I put them in flower…no room to do it now plus they wouldn’t fit out of the room…lol

5 Likes

I think if they offered an award for most organized and professional looking grows you would get it the award @WillyJ

I will check out that event! “the harvest cup” Oh yeah I remember when they initially announced that.

5 Likes

How do you decide when to switch the light?

1 Like

Outta likes @WillyJ but let’s just agree it’s actually love anyway, I Love Your grow results.

Your using the ph perfect sensi right?

I just started the overdrive on my green crack auto yesterday! If I can keep from killing her, I am going to have a mess of buds on that plant and now, they’re in Overdrive baby!!!

2 Likes

Thank you @bob31 much appreciated coming from you…your grows are so clean and organized with proper journals

The grow in the flower room decides…when that one is done I clean the room and move the next one in… @M4ur

1 Like

Lol… That is the easiest way to switch the schedule :joy:

1 Like

Thank you @Screwauger yes this is my first grow with the sensi grow and they are loving it…haven’t ph’d anything since switching from ff…these plants are still in ff soil but the rest behind them will be pro-mix hp…so far so good…it says ph perfect and not to ph the mix…I love it it saves me time and it actually is working the way it should…now I’m not saying hang up the ph meter I still check things out and like i said so far so good :+1:

2 Likes

I hope you do check it out @bob31 cooking demos,all kinds of info…

the DCU is a bit of a hike for me. It’s not unreasonable but we will see! @WillyJ

Oh and I’m somehow outta likes this morning! LOL

1 Like

Still no “loves” @WillyJ

Yes I am using them and just yesterday was reading up on them a bit more.
Apparently, the ph perfect technology, in actuality, increases the ph zone in the medium.
In other words it allows proper nutrient uptake by the plant even if, your solution ph is outside of the effective zone, say 5.5-6.5 for soiless.
So, in addition to bringing my mixed solution ph down into the 6.0 range, it causes the coco to like 6.0 just as much as it liked 5.8, and same applies to it creeping up further say to 6.7, allegedly, the medium (saturated with ph perfect nutes) will manage this higher ph more effectively.

I still have my meter “around my neck” and neurotically check the ph’s in my two reservoirs lol

1 Like

I’m loving the promix @WillyJ I use the bx but will buy the hp next time the bx needs a little more perilite imo
ive heard good things about those nutrients

1 Like

Yes you still want your meter…my water is 6.8 out of tap and I stopped using ph up or down at all…it’s working out great with these nutes…less chemicals to the plants…this is working for me so far…as for someone else?

2 Likes

Yes I like the pro-mix also @Countryboyjvd1971 and the hp is working great…advanced is designed to work with pro-mix and I got to say I’m really impressed with the results

1 Like