When should I top this plant?

All is well and is feels great to be back
Catching up on my reading tho should keep me busy for a while lol

3 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear about your mom its a really hard thing to deal with I lost mine a yr ago August…God Bless them both… @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes

Well said brother and sorry buddy
Shes with god and at peace Brother im ok with that
They both are Cuzzy

3 Likes

@McLovin777 here you go

Got 1 more bagseed left to harvest and I clean the room and start filling it up again with the next 8 which are 6 sd clones and 2 cc clones from my second grow…this bagseed is 11 and a half weeks since switch to 12/12

Here are the next 8 which are filling up my veg room these girls are loving the advanced nutes…

And the next 8 which are 2 purple haze 2 gold leaf 2 super silver haze and 2 sour diesel all ilgm genetics from seed also loving the advanced nutes…

And the monster cropped clones 5 strains sd,cc,ptw,gdp,and bagseed which is either 3 different phenotypes of the same strain or 3 different strains all together…was told they came from same bud so who knows for sure…also getting advanced nutes… I will pick 8 of these…

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Screwauger @Nug-bug @Dr.DankThumb420 @Patsbasement @70sChick @bonnie1 @AnneBonny @Donaldj

15 Likes

Firing on all cylinders there @WillyJ

It’s an honor to follow your grows Brother.

5 Likes

what @Screwauger said @WillyJ love what your doing

3 Likes

Thank you @Screwauger I enjoy yours also…I may try those auto pots someday

2 Likes

Thank you @Countryboyjvd1971 you been here since the beginning thanks again

3 Likes

I watch may not comment all the time but I’m lurking most of the time buddy
you have things covered hahahaha

5 Likes

You guys should google “the harvest cup” it’s going to be quite an event… @Screwauger @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Patsbasement and anyone else in the area or not

4 Likes

do you use mmj to heat your house @WillyJ
geez man,you can pump out the buds !!!

3 Likes

I am thinking about diverting the heat from the lights to the upstairs…so maybe @BIGE lol

3 Likes

heat recovery nice @WillyJ why not should have a way to control it
on a warm day?

2 Likes

Yes I will set up a damper to control how much will go upstairs…on warmer days can divert back outside @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

your the man Willy lol
look into 24 volt control dampers
ill see if I can find a link
ill help ypou wire it up if you want then it would be temp controlled and auto we can set it up with out door sensor lol

2 Likes

I googled it look interesting and I may attend

2 Likes

Sounds good! @Countryboyjvd1971

Yes it’s going to be great…friends of mine are holding it…

1 Like

Hahaha @WillyJ that looks like a awesome competition. If you’re entering I don’t stand a chance Bro but I would gladly be your “watering boy.”

What a great time to be a dope smoker/grower

2 Likes