When should I top this plant?

Lol no smoking anything with the boy scouts I dont want anyone getting the wrong idea! I support there drives when the kids have them…plus I like the popcorn haha @bob31 and I will post post it when dry and final trim is done…I have a bagseed that was rough trim 1392g wet and dry final trim is 232g not including all the sugar trim and skimp… if you look back in my thread a little I also harvested 2 ptw and another bagseed which are not dry yet I think I forgot to tag you…

5 Likes

Do you wash your harvest? I’ve noticed that the washed bud retains its color and aroma longer in the jars.

2 Likes

You’re doing a great job @WillyJ I am a fan of the popcorn myself! Love it. And I was a Boy Scout and I support them when I can!

2 Likes

How do you make your oil @WillyJ

@Myfriendis410 I harvested a ptw and a bagseed didn’t wash the ptw and washed the bagseed and the bagseed is dry in 7 days and the ptw is not but the ptw is a larger plant…I did notice they dry more uniform than not washed and no mater what you still get pet hair in the room and my pets don’t go in the basement so I’m washing everything else…the smell and taste are retained this bagseed is kickass rite of the rack so I’m becoming a fan of washing your harvest…it’s more work but I tell you what I think it’s worth the extra step…can’t wait to try it after it’s cured :grin: bagseed #2 feels like it’s dry looks like I’ll have to sample :+1::wink:

@bob31 @BIGE @Patsbasement @AnneBonny @70sChick @M4ur @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @Sirsmokes

15 Likes

I make it just like Rick Simpson makes it …he has a video shows you how…I use Graves grain alcohol and a coffee warmer,a fan and a well ventilated area…

@Sirsmokes

4 Likes

That looks potent :drooling_face:
What you use when you are washing your harvest?

2 Likes

1 cup 3% hydrogen peroxide to 5 gal water swish it around a little and let it sit in water a few minutes then rinse hang and let drip dry with fan on them…then hang were your going to let them dry…or take fan off them if already where drying @M4ur and yes the stuff is very good :grin:

2 Likes

Amen I know what you mean about pet hair lol… every where

1 Like

you are washing in peroxide right @WillyJ?
i’ve been using greencleaner,mainly because of aphids,but i have no more powdery mildew looking stuff…

1 Like

Yes @BIGE doing the same as that video that was floating around…I’m using 1 cup to 5 gal… that greencleaner stuff is supposed to be good for mites also and cleans up pm …a lttle pricey but I hear its good…you probably want to do a wash also…

2 Likes

yes sir @WillyJ, i had the wife pick me up some h2o2 yesterday just for that!

2 Likes

Been trimming some ptw tonight…gave it a try and wow is what I got to say… :+1::+1:

Solid nugs…

Nice color…

@Macadon @bob31 @BIGE @Patsbasement @70sChick @Screwauger @Sirsmokes @Nug-bug @M4ur @Dr.DankThumb420

18 Likes

are you still standing @WillyJ looks like some TKO MMJ…

2 Likes

Actually no I’m not lol @BIGE just going to take a nap…

8 Likes

well i guess that puts a ripple in my want list…lol
i’ll have to shuffel things around and get me some PTW

3 Likes

That is a rock my friend… This time I have that too

1 Like

Looks like something the Candyman would bring, yummie @WillyJ

4 Likes

Holy cow brother your killing it up there hahahaha
Nice work to me a while bit woohoo i caught up with your thread
@WillyJ

3 Likes

Hey @Countryboyjvd1971 welcome back…hope all is well…

2 Likes