When should I top this plant?

This ones getting chopped rite now I’m pulling off some fan leaves and she’s getting a bath… I had to pull a couple more buds from her but she’s good now…the others outsde had spots here and there but hopefully they will dry today and we get some better weather…milky trichomes but id like to try and finish them I figure I got 10 out there if i loose half and get the rest finished all will be ok hopefully I don’t loose half lol…if it continues tomorrow will make a decision

1 Like

Here’s a couple of leaves @Macadon yours are starting to do this? Your buds should be turning color very soon

2 Likes

Love the changing colors of the leaves. So pretty. Sorry about the bud rot. You know I can relate -weather it’s spring or fall it still sucks!

2 Likes

Yes it does the ptw is a pretty plant

Grrrrrrr mold and rot
I’ll be checking my when I get home hoping for no more rot but that stuff is fast :frowning:

2 Likes

Yes it is very fast…hope you got none

1 Like

Yeah it’s just a few spots as of yesterday but they look like that under leaf in your first pic. But I thought it could be a difiency or something because my ilgm white widow auto was starting to get those spots also but I don’t remember anyone saying anything about purple showi g up in those plants so like I said I’ll just wait it out but your pics give me a lot of hope

1 Like

@WillyJ that looks horrible. I was gonna ask if that was rot, than saw your note below it. Gads that was ugly to see that. I hope your other plants do better. You gonna harvest that one to save as much as you can?

Yes that one was ready…I’m trying to hold out longer on the others they’re not quite ready yet hopefully the weather will cooperate

Things are getting frosty! :grin:

8 Likes

@WillyJ

Looking great!

1 Like

We need smell o vision with that pic! Looks great @WillyJ

1 Like

Transplanted 7 out of the 8 clones I kept from the trouble maker batch kept them in 1 gal pots to slow up growth a bit…I ran put of soil so I’ll finish the 8th tomorrow… I fed them some photosynthesis plus, rapid start,cal-mag plus,and something new thst was recommended to use when I picked up the advanced nutrient line…everything besides the ones I got in flower will start getting the new line…the ones on flower will finish up with the fox farms…the ones just transplanted won’t get nutes for about 2-3weeks as the soil has plenty rite now… here are some pics of the new tea I’m adding and of the transplanted plants…

Plants before transplant

After…

They went into 7 gal cloth pots

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Nug-bug @BIGE @Patsbasement @AnneBonny @Dr.DankThumb420 @Donaldj @Ray4x @Zombo

8 Likes

The photosynthesis plus and the microbial tea have some of the same ingredients but each have their own also so I’m going to use them together

4 Likes

Here are the ilgm 8 it will be 6 weeks tomorrow since they sprouted they started in starter plugs straight into ffof when showed roots… they’ve been given sensi grow a/b and rapid start and photosynthesis plus once…next watering tomorrow I will add the microbial tea and inoculant… they will be going into 1 gal cloth pots then eventually into 7 gal pots but they will stay in cups a little longer…from left to right super silver haze, purple haze, gold leaf, and sour diesel…

@Screwauger @ktreez420 @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @BIGE @FreakyDeekie @AnneBonny @M4ur @Patsbasement @Donaldj

9 Likes

They all look great @WillyJ and super healthy.

Bud City just around the corner my friend!!

3 Likes

Looking good don’t mind me been playing programmer all day I am once again reminded why I hate pc’s as I am attempting to recover movies and music files which I spent years collecting :wink:

4 Likes

Oh yeah! It will be awhile before these go…but the ones in there are starting their 5 week in the room tomorrow…boy are they starting to stack up…here’s a peak in the room @Screwauger

9 Likes

Hey wed illy do you supercool every top that sticks through or do you just pick and choose which ones to do? And if you pick and choose, how do you determine which ones will get it

1 Like

I top or fim once…I bend branches as they grow to open them up then I bend the main branches out and tie them down then let them grow up and fill out then do some super cropping to even canopy and keep them as low as best I can… @Sirsmokes

3 Likes