When should I top this plant?

I’m glad you escaped it…if they were any further along…today I go out back and the rain weighed down my buds and wind collapsed the branches almost everyone keeled over so I’m putting more bamboo sticks up and tying them up…this weather has made so much extra work I got plenty to do already lol this bumped everything else now I’m under the gun…

1 Like

Checked on the monster cropped clones today and 6 out of the 7 granddaddy purple clones had rooted well and 1 purple train wreck and 1 critical cheese also… I took 7 of the gdp because I’ve always liked that strain and it’s the one strain my wife will partake at bed time with me once in a great while (probably close to 2 yrs now) lol so im excited to have that strain and she’s a very healthy girl so the clones should be nice…first time taking them in flower so we’ll see how they progress… I took 5 each of the other 4 strains and plan on keeping 2 of each maybe 4 of the gdp for that grow so I can stock up lol…the ilgm 8 just got there first feeding of 6ml of photosynthesis plus… 3 ml of cal-mag plus as they are showing deficiency on lower leaves and 1ml of rapid start I’m going to do this grow with advanced nutes I currently use fox farms trio which I’ve had good results but want to try something different … I like the results I got with adding bud candy …the ph perfect line has anyone tried this line? I’m going to take a trip to the grow store tomorrow and pick it up or something lol … I talk to the guy at the grow store but I do realize it’s his job to sell me stuff so I do do a little homework before going lol so next watering I’ll start the ilgm 8 on some nutes… they are 33 days from sprout… here’s an updated pic of the 8 and the clones that rooted that I just put in soil… from left to right super silver haze, purple haze, gold leaf, sour diesel

@BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Nug-bug @Screwauger @Donaldj @peachfuzz @Patsbasement @Macadon @AnneBonny

8 Likes

Here’s a peak in the flower room at lights out they went into flower room 2 weeks 6 days ago…

8 Likes

looking good @WillyJ

1 Like

Wow @WillyJ Look at your garden grow. Pretty awesome stuff you have going on there.

1 Like

Lookin good my friend… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh, I have died and gone to heaven looking at these!! :green_heart::seedling:

1 Like

This will be my nutrient line for the ilgm 8 grow… ph perfect base nutes for grow and I’ll pick up the bloom when time comes…I already have/use bud candy and I’ll also pick up some overdrive …the monster cropped clones will be started on the same line…the bigger ones in veg and the ones in flower will stay on ff nutes to finish…I feel I’ve gotten about as much as I’m going to get out of that line and don’t get me wrong I’m happy with the results that l’ve gotton with ff and some supplements but I feel I can get better and from what I read and hear and by the guy at grow store showing me pics of the most frosty colorful just plain beautiful buds… he says he loves this line no ph ing just add to water and give to plant will keep ph in check for a week them your feeding again so no more ph ing up the nutrient water…hopefully it works as said I would luv to have that out of my routine…ofcoarse I’ll be checking run off just to see…also will be putting the ilgm 8 in a 50/50 mix of 2 different kinds of roots organic soil one has more perlite then the other…will use up ff soil and nutes on next grow

7 Likes

Hey bro just checking In my friend
All looking well
I lost a bunch more to rot yesterday making a decision today on weather to take my scrog early that’s the outdoors trouble maker I have three fans going now so maybe I’ll be ok to let it go but I lost a good amount of her :-1:
Anyway bro
Keep up the great work my friend :v:

1 Like

I’m not liking that! I was out there yesterday and didn’t see anymore…im sure today will be a different story…I’ll look closer today…tryig to find time to take a ptw today…she’s ambered rite up…those will be the most amber I’ve ever had on a plant she was at about 40%-50% the day before yesterday so she really needs to come down! Should be some potent stuff I really need a night time med to knock me out this insomnia is no joke lol but anyway I’ll be checking mine closely today…I’ve already lost about a third with all this rain an humidity the last 2 days who knows what today will bring…its been real windy so I’m hoping for the best…the day before yesterday i spent a good amount of time tying up collapsed plants from the rain making buds so heavy…hopefully I’m not taking my whole crop today I really dont have the time today…it’s a hard decision to harvest or sacrifice a little more to the dreaded rot! Ive really been trying to hold out hopefully I won’t go out to a mess out there today…lol @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

Yeah it’s been a ruff season outside for sure first time fir me with all this rot
I’ve gotten it before but never as bad as this year ?
I think I’ll pass on outdoor scrogging next year the plant I let go with out screen is fine no mold no rot
@WillyJ I hoping for the best outcome for you
If your nice and amber take it down before you loose any more that’s my opinion
Keep me posted my brother

1 Like

I will my friend…the one with the amber is definitely coming down today…hopefully no more rot she was looking so nice…every day that changes a little! I’ll take a few pics when I pull her into the work room…

1 Like

Humidity dropped here so I’m hoping I can finish mine off I put three fans in green house so o hope all the air will keep rot at bay will see later today if I fined more I’m tsk it down as well

Yes hopefully the humidity drops today here also…but it was still here at 5 this morning when I was taking the dogs out…that scrog is going so nice I hope you dont have to take her! Would be nice to see her finish up properly…

We are still higher then I’d like but not like the last few days at 100%
Sun still rising which will help dry things out bro :+1:
Tag me when you post a update @WillyJ

1 Like

Will do… looking like a sunny day ahead here also :+1:

1 Like

Went outside and checked plants and probably lost anpther oz to rot but the weather is looking better so lets see what happens im so tempted to take them allbut I really want them to finish…after I’m done with this ptw I’ll go check trichomes… lets hope for some amber! Here’s the ptw or whats left of her…

Some bud pics…

Here’s one with rot pulled it off

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Nug-bug @BIGE @Macadon @AnneBonny @bob31 @FreakyDeekie @Screwauger @Patsbasement @peachfuzz

6 Likes

Oh geez. That sucks. I think I’d harvest them before there isn’t anything left! @WillyJ :frowning_face:

1 Like

@WillyJ such a shame!

I’m thinking it’s gotta be a bunch of auto’s outdoors if we want plants that are going to finish in time. Purdy Buds though.

1 Like

Those look good @WillyJ that looks like what’s happening with mine. So hopefully they will look like yours😎

1 Like