When should I top this plant?

No bud rot inside…my dehumidifiers take care of it…yes I had 4 on deck now I got 3… harvested 1 due to rot …but the 3 are 4-5 and 6ft tall so a whole corner is like a jungle then you look down and see 8 surrounded by bamboo garden fence at the bottom of the back stairs I just built last year…she would like me to tone it down next year…lol got to keep my sweetheart happy :blush:

You should be fine but as they get bigger you might want to invest in a dehumidifier and keep the basement around 50% if possible @Patsbasement

I do have a 20-year-old dehumidifier running down there. Current humidity is in about 42%.

1 Like

Clear solo inside a black solo and drill holes in the bottom and the lower sides of the clear cups. You change pots when the roots touch the sides! Access water will pool in the bottom of the black cup and you just toss the extra water that leaches out. Good luck!

1 Like

Looks like your good :+1:

1 Like

Finished my final trim on the 8 in flower room thinned them out and trimmed them about a third of the way up…I know some don’t agree with trimming so much off but I experimented last grow and did this to 2 plants and not so aggressive on the others and those 2 yielded 1-2 ounces more than the rest… buds were a little heavier and not so many for the trim pile…close to everything is getting good light exposure…today is 2 weeks in flower room here’s some pics…

Purple train wreck

Granddaddy purple

Sour diesel

Critical cheese

Bagseed

@bob31 @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971 @Nug-bug @FreakyDeekie @Screwauger @Macadon @M4ur @Patsbasement @Hogmaster

10 Likes

You got this down to a science there @WillyJ

Great looking set up, very clean and organized! I enjoy your grows, thanks.

3 Likes

Thanks @Screwauger likewise…isn’t it funny when you first start out your afraid to pull one leaf off and as I go now I’m stripping them down breaking branches super cropping…they can take so much and come back even stronger…now to pamper them so they treat you right lol…

3 Likes

Good morning all…the monster cropped clones are looking a little better this morning…I only want 8 of these took extra to make sure i get at least one of each strain…looking for 2 of each…first time taking clones in flower hopefully it goes well…

5 Likes

@dbrn32 the first one inside the door on right is a ptw and there’s another in the far left corner…all these plants vegged for 3-4 months before going in the room… post 1194 has pics of the day they went into flower room and one week later

1 Like

Here’s a pic from today 2 weeks and 3 days in flower room @dbrn32 hopefully that helps you see stretch

3 Likes

Perfect, thanks! Looks like those are under hps?

1 Like

Yes 1000w hps

1 Like

Was out watering the outdoor plants and decided to check some trichomes and the purple train wreck on the deck is ready all milky probably 40-50% amber this plant changed quickly I did read this strain can finish up in around 8 weeks so…the other 2 ptw I have outside did not go out as early as the other…got a big smile on my face because I just ran out of ptw in my stash :grin: want to chop today but I just watered her so I’ll give it her a couple of days…time to watch the washing video @bob31 do you have that handy? Would be much appreciated…all the outdoor plants get washed this year…here are some pics of her and some buds from the others…
The ptw

Some of the others…

@Macadon @Countryboyjvd1971 @Nug-bug @Screwauger @M4ur @AnneBonny @BIGE @Patsbasement @Willd

7 Likes

congrats @WillyJ ptw,looks like i need to try some of this…lol

2 Likes

Those are the pretty buds I wanted! Very good looking plants @WillyJ​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks @BIGE that video will cime in handy with all the bud rot and pm I’ve been dealing with lost about a third of the plant to rot…it’s a really nice strain buds are nice and hard off the mother I got close to 10 oz and she was smallest and took her earlier than I wanted

1 Like

Hopefully yours will start to turn soon

1 Like

Woo Hoo @WillyJ those look awesome! Happy harvesting once she dries a bit. ~ AB

1 Like

Congrats on the ptw looks yummy
I was so lucky with no bud rot…my trouble makers are flowering nicely probably 4-5 weeks left

2 Likes