When should I top this plant?

Thanks 5 strains all getting along just fine…lol

hopefully by that time your buds will be so fat they are hanging over!! that will give you more room for lights less room in those curing jars!!!

1 Like

Wow a ton of growth! Gonna be a great crop

2 Likes

These half gallon jars are filling up by the case lol still got one more to trim out of 6 sd and 2 cc

1 Like

I hope so @Nug-bug these are some big girls hopefully they treat me right…big root systems so I’m hoping lots of big buds! How’s your sd tasting ?

1 Like

that is a terrible problem to have! @WillyJ

1 Like

Can’t wait to see that room full of buds​:drooling_face::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree:

1 Like

There’s 2 ptw in there a gdp a cc a sd and 3 bagseed should look nice…:+1::grin:

2 Likes

Sorry willy didn’t see the tag been so busy with moving, the SD is tasting better and better every day! Still a little hay smell when I burp but that’s due to me leaving the sugar leaves on and stems. I haven’t trimmed the buds off of the stem.
@WillyJ

1 Like

No problem I hope the move is going smoothly…I just finished trimming the last sd plant last night all jarred up 6 sd plants 58.25 oz and another 11 off the 2 cc that I stuck outside not in the best spot seeing that I wanted to keep them away from the other outdoor plants but still happy how they turned out glad I didn’t chop them…got plenty of good trim and skimp (about a pound) that will go towards oil or maybe I’ll get a good recipe from here and make something… @Nug-bug @M4ur

3 Likes

Hey @Nug-bug happy anniversary bro

2 Likes

Yes happy anniversary @Nug-bug

2 Likes

Outside stuff are surviving…I think we got thru the worst of it…lost quite a bit to bud rot but they’re still looking like they’ll yield ok…here’s some updated pics…

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Nug-bug @BIGE @bob31 @peachfuzz @Patsbasement @FreakyDeekie @M4ur @AnneBonny @Lia

9 Likes

Nice man, I hope you will not have my problems whit temperature (night 5-10 degrees Fahrenheit)

1 Like

Lookin good @WillyJ… I wish I could grow outside. … :wink:
Lucky dog you… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Not that cold here yet…

1 Like

This outdoor grow got 8 plants bigger than planned lol I just had to many plants inside …the other 8 are the monsters in flower now…had to make room in veg so took 8 and expanded the outdoor grow…but wife knocked me back to 2 next year…says she wants to have more people over and plants everywhere out back just isn’t working out…time to buy a house with more property…lol

5 Likes

Looks great @WillyJ

1 Like

Thanks @bob31 it was a tuff couple of weeks for them

1 Like

Knock on wood I don’t have any bud rot like you have… basement has been very dry and fans are a blowing constantly. Your plants look great and yes entertaining with 4 large plants on the deck was interesting sometimes now are deck looks empty!

2 Likes