When should I top this plant?

@WillyJ are you washing you buds before drying?

That would be great @Countryboyjvd1971 I’d definitely be interested in reading that… wouldn’t be able to get a fan on all of these so it is what it is…waiting on that weather change :+1:

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 I will be washing these outdoor plants yes…i will definitely be watching that video

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll be doing that for the first time this year also I’ve never tried it before but from what I seen and read it does a great job brother
Very cool we are on same page as usual hahaha :v: :cowboy_hat_face: :facepunch:

4 Likes

@WillyJ @Countryboyjvd1971

Killing mold on marijuana with alcohol - #2 by MacGyverStoner

5 Likes

@bob31 good morning…what’s up with the bud of the month contest? What are the rules and such? Is it too late to enter/vote?

1 Like

I think the entries close on the 22nd

1 Like

Thank you… I was just checking it out so too late to submit…can you still vote? And how are your ptw doing?

2 Likes

voting still open i think,save those pics for next month! lol @WillyJ

1 Like

I will do that @BIGE thank you…I’m going over there to give a vote I just tag whoever I vote for?

1 Like

They are doing good but the growth slowed a bit from nitrogen toxicity but I think they’re getting over ot

1 Like

yep,tag your vote and nobody else @WillyJ

3 Likes

Done @bob31 got my vote though all looked good :+1:

2 Likes

Well its been 1 week since I put these ladys in flower time to move the lights up a little…been hammering them with light to try and minimize the stretch after another week I’ll keep them a few inches higher to keep from stressing them… about 18 inches…here’s a pic the day they went in ans a pic from today…

@Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE @bob31 @Nug-bug @AnneBonny @Lia @M4ur @Macadon @FreakyDeekie @DoomSack

12 Likes

WOWSERS! Nice :green_heart::seedling:

1 Like

It’s got to smell great in that room. Those gals look great!!!
Primarily I grow outdoor but your giant room makes me think I need to invest in a large a/c’d room. :us::eagle::us:Great work @WillyJ. :eagle::us::eagle::us:

1 Like

ohh yea @WillyJ they are loving life!

1 Like

Wow! Willy’s rain forest

1 Like

It will really smell good in a couple of weeks :grin: it’s a 10×12 space fits 4 xxxl hoods nicely of coarse you can always use more room no matter how big lol but thanks I’m liking indoor better than my outdoor at the moment…weather has wreaked havoc on the outdoor grow has created more work and I already got enough this is a hobby lol

2 Likes

Yes they are @BIGE I’m going to take some clones and then thin out the beneath the canopy on them…the stretch isn’t over yet …wish it was lol but my lights arn’t all the way up yet ant if I have to I can take the hangers out and get them up close to ceiling and gain another 6-8 inches…hopefully I wont have to…

1 Like