When should I top this plant?

Thank you @AnneBonny so far just up on deck nothing down below

Done super cropping for now…a couple were really tuff but they’re done…now to see how they fill out…if I can keep control of these beasts it’s going to be my best grow yet :+1: not that I’ve had that many lol but it should be…still have to take a few clones of each strain to keep them going then do a final trim…can’t wait to see the room fill up with buds :grin: here’s what the room looks like now…

@BIGE @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Nug-bug @AnneBonny @Screwauger @M4ur @McLovin777 @Wishingilivedina420state @FreakyDeekie

11 Likes

Awesome! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Omg that’s awesome. It’s heaven for pot heads . Very nice :+1:

2 Likes

That’s professional as hell! Looks like your almost at the commercial room level

2 Likes

Thanks @McLovin777 the rooms have been performing pretty well…commercial thats only 8 plants lol were in need of some heavy training its what I was going for maybe just a little bigger than planmed I’m excited to see what it will look like in a few weeks😁

4 Likes

Thank you @FreakyDeekie

Thank you @Wishingilivedina420state

Not a problem really nice set up

Finally got my veg room back in order…7 days and the sour diesels are done drying got 4 of the six plants trimmed and jarred up other two are in a bin with 2 large boveda packs till I can get back to them…cleaned the veg room and moved the 8 clones I kept to under the mh’s and moved the seedlings up to the big T5 that frees up the small T5 for the clones I’m going to take from the ones I jist put into flower…usually I take the cuttings just before I put them in flower but this time I couldn’t due to drying in veg room…here’s a pic of the veg room

And here are the ilgm 8 at 19 days from sprout

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @BIGE @Patsbasement @AnneBonny @Nug-bug @Screwauger @Rugar89 @Hogmaster @McLovin777

11 Likes

everything looking pretty tight there @WillyJ

1 Like

Looks great Bob… my trouble makers are flowering on the deck waiting to move in to the tent. No chance to scrog em, but they should do fine. Harvesting 3ww this week should be fun!

1 Like

Those 8 in pic under the big lights are sisters to yours …been under the T5 all this time first time under mh last night…they are in 1 gal to slow growth but will be going into 5 gal soon… they will veg until ones in flower finish in about 8-10 weeks…if they’re still outside watch out for bud rot its been a big problem for a lot of people including myself on a few plants think i got it inder control haven’t been out there yet today…glad yours are doing well…you got a pic? Hope they yield good for you :+1:

1 Like

@WillyJ do you dry your plants. In the same room you grew them in with the lights on the same schedule your other plants are on?

1 Like

I had to dry them in veg room this time…no ligts on except for T5’s and i put a tarp up to divide room and shield drying plants from lights…spare bedroom worked great last time but stunk in house so cant do that again…room worked out good dried in 7 days…smoke is great taste and smell going to be real nice cured…I have 2 rooms veg and flower

2 Likes

No signs of bud rot…fingers crossed!
@Screwauger @WillyJ

7 Likes

Jezzz buddy I can’t keep up wit you hahhaha every time I check your thread out you hot new plants or your taking down the older ones haha simply awesome my friend
@Patsbasement I’ve noticed most of us who have had bud rot it’s on the plant we have that flowered early in season? So good luck lol
I have a runt that started to flower at least 3 weeks earlier then the others outside and that’s the one I found my bud rot on
I still do daily inspections for the dreaded stuff

3 Likes

They look awesome! Your doing great with them…glad you got them…:+1::grinning:

1 Like

Yes @Countryboyjvd1971 I had to harvest the one that flowered early…but still got it on the sd and 3 ptw and 1 bagseed…been checking twice a day and is getting better each day so far…the big cc around 6 ft is showing signs of white powdery mildew so I sprayed her with a 10 to 1 mixture of viniger and water hopefully that controls it…non of these problems last year…oh well just dealing with it lol…

1 Like

@kabongster has linked a thread about using baking soda and water mixture tho kill mold
I stink at linking stuff maybe he can stop in and link it or I’ll see if I can find it and tag you
Weather should be turning for the better by the weekend so I’m looking forward to that in the meantime I have a fan running in my green house overnight to help keep Air moving during the day it seems fine with nature providing the air circulation lol I did have fans runnning 24-7 over the weekend thought was so dam hot and humid lol @WillyJ

1 Like