When should I top this plant?

i have everything roughed in @WillyJ,it is time for the pro work…lol
if he would hang 200amp service hook up power to it all i can install the outlets/fixtures and he knows that…lol
he is building his house also so i understand somewhat but would love some power for my tools…i have been using battery operated saws and drill and it sucks after awhile…lol

1 Like

Jezzzz @WillyJ I’ve been busy with life so haven’t had to time to follow all the threads but I do check in bro and wow man your killing it over there
Wish I could be your official taste tester hahaha
Freaking nice job brother Woo freaking Hoo :raised_hands::raised_hands:
Keep it up :+1: CB

1 Like

There’s a video on that also but I hear ya on that part…it can get dangerous…hopefully he gets back to you soon brother you so close to being done!

2 Likes

i have some one gallon pots to stall my next gen. kinda like you did,but i was not wanting to…lol

1 Like

Yes I wanted to slow them up a bit and thats how I did it…it works… when they start to show a deficiency from running out of root room you transplant pluck bad leaves and she’s healthy again and starts to thrive…

Taste test anytime…that goes both ways…you need an official taste tester? Lol thanks man! :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

I forgot you built “the room” wow it looks bigger now maybe since you harvested some!

It really looks great @WillyJ

2 Likes

That’s the flower room @bob31 this is the veg room im using it to dry at the moment

I put a tarp up to block the light from the T5 's I also need to put the filter I already bought for this room in so I can stop stinking up the neighborhood lol I’ve been busy put it on the list for today…this is what the room looked like the other day

3 Likes

Go Big or go home! Nice spaces! @WillyJ

2 Likes

That’s it @bob31 I really like this hobby! I had an idea in my head so I put it on paper came on this great forum thinking I could read and get some info and you guys were awesome so I stuck around!

3 Likes

yep, sounds like me! I found a home here! LOL! @WillyJ

2 Likes

This freaking weather we are having is causing bud rot just found some on 2 other plants on the deck of coarse that’s were the one I just chopped was had to take a few buds off the sd one big and a couple smaller and two buds off the ptw I’m hoping it stops there to early for these girls… I feel like someone just kicked me…:angry:

oh geez that sucks. Can you do anything to increase the air movement around them? @WillyJ

They’re on the deck maybe I can put a fan on them but they’re big so not sure if it will matter much the air is moving a little today I actually want some of that wind to make it out here… are you getting any?

it’s a little breezier today than it has been. But not all that much here. I put mine inside the shed, but she isn’t very far along in flower.

Yes same here a little breezier…last year I moved them under my side porch roof only 2 but this year to many and to big…not complaining just about the weather lol

We’re pretty much at the mercy of the weather. I think tomorrow is gonna be a little better, but the word is that hurricane Jose is gonna stall off the MA coast and push back into us again late tomorrow. Not sure what that means for us. More humidity and rain, I imagine!

this hobby is as bad as racing or hunting or fishing…
it can get expensive,but very rewarding in the end…lol
every once and awhile i go back into the red,like now…
but in a few harvest everything will level back out ,cost wise…lol

3 Likes

I’m hoping not this far in I’ll take the wind but no dam rain

2 Likes

I understand that feeling @WillyJ It totally sucks! So sorry you are going through that.

1 Like