When should I top this plant?

Wow… Another big plant! :laughing:

3 Likes

Nicely done @WillyJ

2 Likes

Here’s a peak at the other 4…went down this morning and opened up the plants to make sure the middle of them gets air…

9 Likes

Got a ton of bud man! Your killing it man

2 Likes

Got to work on these sometime today so I can turn the lights on…going to do some super cropping to hopefully keep them low enough…these got a little bigger than planned lol…

Once done I don’t think I’ll be able to see the floor

9 Likes

Outta Likes for 3 hours! :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Back in my thread I explained why I’m going for big plants…it helps me with my insomnia and back and knee pain and I have a couple family members I make rso and edibles to help them…I have my med card and the dispensaries are too expensive…the amount of rso oil someone needs to battle cancer is quite a chunk of change from dispensary when you can grow quality stuff and make it much cheaper

5 Likes

It’s good to have the MMJ as something to fall back on, but i’m with you @WillyJ It’s a lot of $$ to get, keep and maintain the card too! By the time I harvest I would need any MMJ from anyone for quite awhile, though i plan to keep growing smaller high quality grows!

2 Likes

I hope your hands are relaxed because you will have some work to do… :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yes @bob31 it is expensive just to get one and keep it… and to get product thru dispensaries with no insurances helping out people suffer and are forced to take pharmaceutical drugs which we all know can totally mess you up…try and fix a problem and end up with others and then they give you stuff for those problems…I’ve watched it happen to many people…I’ve never liked taking anything so the marijuana works for me…it also helps curb my urge to smoke ciggs…one habit I’m glad I gave up :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes when time comes wifey will put on some latex gloves and help me with the final trim :+1: she doesn’t use it but will still help me out…going to need alot of jars for this one…:grin:

4 Likes

Here’s an updated pic of the ilgm 8 they all sprouted by the 5th so I’ll call it day 13

9 Likes

Outta Likes for a bit! :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks @bob31 they all are healthy…looking like I’ll have 8 strong plants :grinning:

1 Like

Healthy Lil girls you got there,nice assortment as well :sunglasses:

hi i have a fe questions on a grow . anyways he has a 600 watt hid light a 1000 watt ans 2 / 400 watt HPS a grow area is a normal bedroom size closet area is 3X3 feet he was wondering the best set up with no vents he has wants to use his 600 watt HID over 6 plants thay are in seed right now just put in soil this morning but the concern is heat. THE QUESTION i have is do you think with the ac in the house set at around 75 degrees with fans blowing on the plants constant will it still not be able to cool down enough ? would like to get the grow done using the 600 watt HID untill veg is done and use one or two of the 400 watt HPS during flower without ventilating the room using just house ac and fans… what do you think? anny suggesions comments concerns anything would be helpful

2 Likes

@stonehead

Please start your own topic. This is someone else’s topic, please post this question on your own topic.

This question is cross posted and I have advised you to create a new topic on the other posting. Please do not cross post your questions in the future! Thanks :+1::v:

2 Likes

Thanks @bob31 I know things are done a certain way here @stonehead you’ll definitely get more help with your own topic but your welcome here anytime… I have vented hoods so I really couldn’t answer your question sorry but I’m sure someone in this forum can…I’d say if your cooling the room enough with fans and the closet door open during lights on it may work but I recommend vented hoods…good luck :+1:

2 Likes

He posted in 4 different places @WillyJ it’s better that they do their own topics or things get too confusing. Sometimes newbies get started off on the wrong foot…

1 Like

Yes I can see were that could get confusing and clutter up people’s threads with same question is unnecessary…I don’t mind helping someone if I can I’m pretty new to this also…I’ve learned quite a bit right here and I also read alot sometimes I’ve got to read things twice to absorb it lol good meds…with these plants you have no choice but to learn and I don’t think that’s going to stop if you seriously want to get the most out of your plants yield and quality…got to get back to super cropping…these girls are some biggins hopefully I can keep them low enough…yesterday I put them all in 7gal pots they took up all the 5 they needed some room the soil was compacted and full of roots but not root bound…got 5 strains in this run…I got a bagseed strain unkown which I’m excited to see how indoors is cause outdoor turned out to be some really nice plants…got a grandaddy purple which is a strain I love for night time… a ptw,cc and sd… should be good if I can keep them under control lol :grinning: @bob31

1 Like