When should I top this plant?

Here is the granddaddy purple clone I got in trade for one of my purple train wreck clones :grin::+1:also got a deficiency in one pf my ptw clones I just been watering them letting them feed off the soil anyone got an idea what it is? I’m going to transplant them into1 gal pots to hold them over until I put others into flower then I’ll have the room to put them in 5 pots and under 600’s these clones are growing like weeds lol @Dr.DankThumb420 @Nug-bug @Countryboyjvd1971

5 Likes

Heck yeah gdp! Lucky joker.
Yeah that clone don’t look too good. I haven’t been good at identifying deficiencies.
Sorry I can’t help there bud✌
@WillyJ

2 Likes

Here’s one of my cc plants before I tied her (I think it’s a her) down and after…is it showing sex here? @Countryboyjvd1971 @Dr.DankThumb420 @Rugar89 @Nug-bug

2 Likes

She’s a Lil thin and puny? Must have an eating disorder, can’t even see her​:joy::sweat_smile::sunglasses:
@WillyJ

1 Like

Lol hit reply befor upload

1 Like

Sure is its a girl!:tada::tada::ribbon:
And wow she exploded, tops everywhere :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sorry bro I had too,couldn’t stop👿

Awesome my buddy gave me 4 cc seeds from his plants all germinated ones in flower ones outside and two in veg…I’ll have to check the others :grinning::+1::+1:

1 Like

She had a lot of shoots I fimmed her and have been pushing her 4 tops open I was watering and deciced to tie her down abou a half hr ago…I think this one’s going to be a real nice plant

2 Likes

For sure ,she’s gonna make you look like a pro😎

1 Like

Here’s the other one in veg I just did the same to her (I hope its a her) is thos one showing sex yet?

2 Likes

Congratulations it’s another girl, you big proud poppa!
Hey if ya don’t mind I’ll go snap a pic of Mr Lil girl @WillyJ

2 Likes

Yahoo just got to check the outside one 3 out of 4 so far :grin: I’m a happy man…

1 Like

Yes I’d luv to see her!:+1:

Here’s my baby

Gonna wait maybe 2 weeks then I’m gonna switch

4 Likes

She’s beautiful great job…looks just like my sd feminized…really nice plants…she’s going to be great under that scrog net will definitely be following your grow :+1:I’ll be putting mine into flower in a week or two probably 2 we’ll see…nice set up

1 Like

Here’s one of my sd…

2 Likes

Oh man she’s a Bute.
Gonna have a lot ofor tops!

1 Like

Those 2 cc plants I tied down this morning all the shoots are reaching for the light…you can’t even see the little plant in the back

2 Likes

Yes sir everyday I go out there and spread mine out more. And everyday I see more and more shoots that have came up 2-3 in a night!
So watch tomorrow you’ll be floored!:sunglasses:

2 Likes