When should I top this plant?

Wow… That ptw is a beauty already. I told you she was gonna be awesome. I predicted it would change colors too lol. Those are some vibrant orange hairs. Wow. When she turns purple those hairs are gonna stand out. Really nice job willy. That ptw must be preserved like a artifact, keep the cones and clones of the ptw in stock lol.

3 Likes

Thanks @Dr.DankThumb420 I kept six clones from her I put one outside and I’m trading one with a friend for a grand daddy purple clone :+1:she smells super fruity I’ll definitely be keeping her in stock…cant wait to sample her! I’m pretty excited about getting a GDP clone I really like that strain :grinning:

5 Likes

As you should be in would love some gdp
But that ptw is looking awesome already!

1 Like

Holy cow brother look at them gorgeous babies woohoo :raised_hands: brother lots of pistols lots of buds
My man you got skills kiddo :+1:
They look wonderful keep up the great work
I’ll be harvesting one tent this weekend woohoo splitting my stems tomorrow the lights out Friday night till Sunday morning when I cut and hang WooHoo
Love what your doing brother :+1:
Happy growing :v::cowboy_hat_face:John

2 Likes

Thanks John just trying to grow some quality meds and from the looks of your grows you’ve accomplished that :+1: can’t wait to see your final product! I’ll be hitting you up for pointers on drying and curing lol

1 Like

Here’s a couple of my bagseed plants I’m not sure what they are? I see some blue dream here and leaves are very similar…anyone got a guess? lol they seem to be nice plants hopefully all female @Countryboyjvd1971 @Dr.DankThumb420

3 Likes

I have no clue lol
They look good tho @WillyJ

1 Like

Here’s some of my sd plants @Nug-bug these ones sprouted 4-14 this pic is a couple days old.

5 Likes

You sir have become a growing machine hahahaha
I love it brother I knew you’d do great things when I saw the grow space you built
Dam good work my friend :+1::cowboy_hat_face:John

1 Like

Lol me neither I was told they may be sd when I planted them but I dont agree

1 Like

Well they look healthy and hopefully they will produce so big beautiful buds that will help us tell lol

1 Like

I dropped around $6000 building those rooms failure was not in the plan lol… I really enjoy my new hobby with the help of you guys,reading and a little of my own thinking its been going pretty well and it does go to show setting yourself up really helps…you can avoid alot of troubles which makes for happy plants :grin:

1 Like

Im hoping for a flower room full of big beautiful buds like yours!:grinning::+1:

1 Like

@WillyJ your going to have more bud then you know what to do with hahahaha
And yeah when your dropping that type of coin it’s game on hahhaha
Go big or go home as they say bro
I’m still thinking about turning half of my two car garage into grow rooms but ? Then I’ll need to heat and cool garage ??? More expenses at some point it becomes less cost effective
Then I think about how much I could grow if I doubled my space lol :thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

They definitely look like cannabis to me😹

2 Likes

@WillyJ
Ding ding ding we have a winner @Jmesser80
Lmfao

2 Likes

It would be a nice space if you build it they will come! lol definitely something to think about…build a wall across inside of garage door and insulate that will seal off door and nobody will know anything is going on inside…business as usual from the outside…dont ramset walls to floor so if you decide to take down or move nothing’s permanent…run your electric up top and drop it down…I say go for it! lol

2 Likes

Hummmmmm @WillyJ your not helping my addiction lol
I’ve thought about just building it out of 2-4 inch thick foam board insulation with a small 220v electric heater for winter and a small portable Ac for summer
Idk I have a decent amount of room and I don’t grow for profit so ? Cost = return thing ??? I’ll think on it some more
I don’t park on my side of Garge it’s just full of stuff I can build a shed to put that in lol

2 Likes

Insulation board is a great idea…:+1:

Looking really good, growing just like my Lil girl short and wide! Just how I like em!
Keep em goin @WillyJ

2 Likes