When should I top this plant?

When I first transplanted into cups I gave them some rapid start and photosynthesis plus and just 6.5 water from then on…

1 Like

That photosynthesis plus is awesome stuff!
I jus picked some more up a few hours ago​:+1::ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

Do you use mammoth p as well?
I here it works great together. Photosynthesis plus for Veg then mammoth p for flower.

Yes it is I’ve been using it from the start my plants love it!

1 Like

No I haven’t tried mammoth p…just picked up some bud candy and going to give that a try

1 Like

Great job… Whatever your doing is working!

2 Likes

Thank you I ask questions read and put it all together and do what I think is best and it seems to be working out…the more you work with the plants the more you start understanding them and knowing what they want… I’m new to this but I did alot of reading before I invested

2 Likes

That mammoth P is pricey. I only use the photosynthesis plus but good results so something must be working. I usualy give them molasses but want to try a product like bud candy to see if there is a difference in taste and smell. I’ve grown good cannabis but it wasn’t like that “damn that stuff smells tasty” cannabis. (It smelled good don’t get me wrong)

2 Likes

I agree with you…this site is amazing, the depth of resources here and the knowledge is great… Just from your post, you can learn to clone, also what product peon use and works best… It’s just so helpful… This is the first time I’ve ever grown anything and I have learned so much… Basically I was reading posts and blogs in jan/feb then took the leap and started putting equipment together and by April had first sprout and still learning… Great hobby, really having a lot of fun

2 Likes

I grew 2 on my deck last year and used molasses and they came put nice…bit I wanted to try something different…the giy at the grow store recommended the bud candy i had read some reviews so I bought it…it was like 23$ he discounted it for me to 18$ for a pint

2 Likes

Yes me to…having fun luv it…like @Countryboyjvd1971 says its addicting…but such a great addiction to have!

3 Likes

Can’t go wrong there.

1 Like

The gel works fantastic rolled in powder you get healthier whiter roots

1 Like

Also cutting the leaves on the clones is to focus the energy towards root development rather than using energy where she cant quite use it yet (in the foliar part of the plant)

2 Likes

What is the product name of powder? @Majiktoker

Let me check ill be right back with the name @Zombo

EZ cloning powder is the name of it white container black and green label

2 Likes

Thx for checking @Majiktoker!

1 Like

My pleasure @Zombo you can get it on amazon for 8.99 or close to it roughly $10 after shipping

2 Likes

3 weeks 4 days into flower the some of the ptw buds are starting to turn color they’re really fragrant now buds are getting heavier…probably going to starting watering/feeding right were they sit in the flower room as I don’t think I should be moving them around much anymore…here’s some pics @Dr.DankThumb420 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Nug-bug

ptw sd cc

13 Likes