When should I top this plant?

Sure is its clones are a day ahead of the others look at how much more growth :+1:

2 Likes

Yes I’ve been watching his grow…he’s given me some great advice :+1: @Dr.DankThumb420 gave me some great advice on the clones…I’m at full nutes with the ones in flower… I’m working the others up to full nutes…most of these clones will go to friends… I’d gladly give you guys some if I could get them to you! I appreciate the help :+1::grinning:

3 Likes

Gonna plant the 2 blue dream they are showing taproot

2 Likes

I believe the trainwreck seed is a dud…not doing a thing I’ll keep it in the paper towel a little longer but It’s looking doubtful :neutral_face:

1 Like

Dang sorry to hearr that. It happens. Im thinking this dreamers dream is a dud it hasnt cracked open in 36 hours

1 Like

Ya the last 2 I found before this were also duds…still like finding them in good smoke though…you never know look at the ptw :+1:

1 Like

Yep exactly. Never know what could happen when dealing with seeds from good smoke. I don’t mind finding a few so I can collect strain myself

1 Like

Well out of 45 clones 33 have rooted so far…done transplanting those…got friends that want them…first one I call wants them all lol…he wants to donate towards soil nutes energy and time…my other friends may have to wait lol…Im keeping 5 ptw for myself and a few cc seeing that I’m not sure of the sex of the 3 I got going the sd I got going are all feminized so I’ll give up all the clones but one…the plant is so nice I’ve got to keep one…as I’m typing this I’m already thinking two lol…now I’ve got to water everyone else…the big 3 are drinking 2 gal every second day…the medium ones are finally drying out after transplant so they’ll be getting some today also… @Dr.DankThumb420 @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31

4 Likes

That’s a great predicament to have @WillyJ

I’m sure it will all sort out!

1 Like

Nothing happening with the trainwreck seed :frowning: @Dr.DankThumb420 just gave the ptw 2 gal 6.7 water last feeding run off was 6.3 this time 6.6 she’s coming along well :grinning:

4 Likes

Here is the cc…

4 Likes

And the sd this ones from seeds I got from ilgm…

7 Likes

Sorry bro been away from forum all weekend
Once you transplant them I would treat them as any other adult plant so yes start feeding I would go light at first maybe water water feed after trans plant unless they so signs of needing food earlier
That’s how I would do
Looking great :+1: brother you doing a awesome job my friend

1 Like

Wow! Looking at those bushy plants. Very jealous…awesome job!

1 Like

Thank you @AnneBonny it’s my first indoor grow…I grew 2 outdoors last summer and got hooked started reading up on growing indoors and here I am…stumbled upon this site while reading up on things and read the grow bible started getting emails with great info so decided to buy some seeds started reading this forum and decided to join in and glad I did so many good people with so much information …with that and the love of what I’m doing it’s been going pretty well :grinning:

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 It’s all good I know I find myself picking up my phone way to much…I put them in ffof and gave them photo plus and rapid start just a lite feeding they responded well all but 3 rooted so far …my buddy came by and took 34 of them :+1:so I’m happy with that :grinning: and he’s happy it’s good to be happy lol thanks for all your advice… sure does make things easier…and I know I’ll be cloning again :grinning: thanks again my friend

3 Likes

As always bro no worries I’m around if you need me and your a good friend give him 34 clones woohoo
Is that the one with the big green house that you told me about a while back how did that build turn out anyway ?

1 Like

I appreciate that…my friend was watching my plants and said he wanted some clones as a couple others did also…when I called him he wanted them all lol…I saved a few for my other friends…42 out of 45 rooted so far I haven’t checked the last three yet today…my buddy with the greenhouse has it filled up already he doesn’t need my clones lol…he’s the one who gave me the cc seeds…what a beautiful sight it is when he opens that door! He’s been growing for 20 yrs so when I see him I pick his brain for info too! Lol

2 Likes

Good friend to have I wish I had some one like that lol I guess I do here online but not anyone I can go and sit down with lol @WillyJ

1 Like

If we lived a little closer…upstate and Ma is not that far…hop on the pike…it be cool to burn one or three lol…trade seeds, clones and what not…maybe someday :grin:

1 Like