When should I top this plant?

First 3 are the ptw…2nd 3 are the cc and third are the sd … they’ve been switched to 12/12 a week ago

1 Like

Btw they look great! You’re doing a great job with them!

2 Likes

Yes I took clones and trimmed them once already…they got plenty of light

2 Likes

Thank you…thanks to you guys and plenty of reading :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

full bush did you say bob?? lol

Here are my clones when should I start to transplant these? Some are 10 days some 9…some are showing roots mostly the 10 day ones some of the 9 I’m real happy most of the ptw clones have rooted as I only have the one plant👍 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Dr.DankThumb420 @BIGE @bob31

5 Likes

Id transplant the ones showing roots. but maybe u might wanna get a second opinion…

2 Likes

I’m syked they’re actually showing roots! Those starter plugs are working out pretty well :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah looks like it. What plugs are they, the ones with myco or rapid rooter?

1 Like

I believe they’re rapid rooters …they came inthe kit with the heating pad dome and light

2 Likes

I dipped them in clonex put them in the plugs filled the bottom of the tray with water pushed down and hold the Styrofoam until the plugs soaked up water then drained excess water out and mist the tops and repeat as needed…seems to be working out …

3 Likes

Nice. They look good. Great job at cloning

2 Likes

yeah, they look great @WillyJ If the roots are showing through the bottom and it looks like they are, then it’s time to transplant! Great job!

1 Like

I would transplant once you see the roots bro looking great :+1:

1 Like

First time cloning but with a little advice it went well! Thank you @Dr.DankThumb420 @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

When I transplant these clones should I feed them right away or just water? @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Dr.DankThumb420

3 Likes

Depends on your growing medium? @WillyJ

I’m using ffof…I know it should have plenty of nutes…when I transplant into 5 gal I’ll feed them also and they’re fine…so I didn’t know if I should with the clones… @Countryboyjvd1971 told me to treat them like adults when rooted…I went ahead and gave them a regular dose of photosynthesis plus 0-0.5-0.09 and rapid start 1-0.5-1 with the ffof figure that would be good…hopefully I made the right call lol…this is what they looked like…the ptw 9 out of 10 rooted so far and ive gotten to 5 of the cc need to go out with wife for a little while keep her happy as she already a little jealous of my new hobby :wink: but she knows the investment and time I put into these rooms so shes ok…I’m new to this so I’m trying to learn as much as I can …so far things seem to be going pretty well :+1:

@bob31 @Dr.DankThumb420

6 Likes

Man that ptw is a beast

1 Like

I agree with @Countryboyjvd1971 have you seen his grow?!!

I’m more of an ease in nutrients person but cb has done exactly what he recommended with great results!

1 Like