When should I top this plant?

It sank today I’ll check it in the am probably put it it paper towel if no tail tomorrow…nice you got 2 good seeds hopefully they sprout and take for you​:+1::grinning:

1 Like

Hopefully… I found another seed that looks to be good.

1 Like

Thats great! Potentially free plants gotta luv it :+1:

1 Like

Ha guess im on a streak. Just found the two cookies seed and dropped them in water. Gonna drop a dreamers dream to while im at it

1 Like

Nice! That’s great I luv finding random seeds…you don’t want a bunch in your bag but 1 or 2 :+1::+1:

1 Like

Yup. The cookies were the two I lost but now found. So I dropped 2 cookies , 2 more blue dream, 2 pinewarp , and 1 dreamers dream. And thinking of dropping the 3rd gorilla glue I just found

3 Likes

I put the trainwreck seed in paper towel no tap root yet may be a dud we’ll see…my bag seed grow is doing well… topped them 2 days ago 23 days old…I didn’t top the runts they are just starting to come around… @Dr.DankThumb420 @Countryboyjvd1971 hopefully these will turn out to be a good strain

6 Likes

Pics are still posting funny

2 Likes

@WillyJ i would transplant asap…just a opinion

2 Likes

@WillyJ I’m agree with @BIGE it like oks like transplant time is here lol
Good call E

1 Like

Need to let my others veg longer so they’ll have to stay in cups a little longer…I know they’d probably grow a little faster if I did but it didn’t seem to bother others I started feeding these ones seeing I got a slight deficiency in some of the others because they used up all the nutes in the soil…since going into 5 gal pots thats under control…I transplanted them into cups at around a week and a half and into 5 gal pots at 51/2 weeks they were still growing in the cups but were happy when transplanted and they didn’t miss a beat…the next batch I’ll try and plan a little better and see if I can get them out of cups a little earlier…the next batch from seed as I got some clone rooting now… @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Ok bro lol
I’ll be watching

1 Like

Here are pics of the big 3 and others when transplanted

@BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971

6 Likes

Got my edit option back…has everyone else got it back? @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes

@WillyJ
Why can't I edit my comments or posts? - #64 by Rugar89

1 Like

Thanks @Rugar89 I popped on here today and noticed I had the option back :+1:

@WillyJ By any chance did you have to log in with name and password when you came in here today?

No I didn’t just came back on and noticed it was there figured they fixed it

Came home today and the big 3 were dropping a little so I fed them… they’re really drinking up now that they’re in flower room…should I prune them up again or just trim some lower leaves? they’re lovin their own light right now :+1: @Countryboyjvd1971 @Dr.DankThumb420 @BIGE @bob31

ptw the cc the sd

8 Likes

I personally only trim dead leaves or leaves touching the soil. Otherwise I leave them be. But each grow is different as are opinions on this subject! Lol.

2 Likes