When should I top this plant?

@Matthew420 could I have slowed down the growth by keeping the dome on to long? I needed to keep temps up was my thinking but I’m new to this

1 Like

These are what I’m using then into ffof

1 Like

I was wondering if I slowed growth by keeping the dome on to long? In the second pic its the bigger one…it took off when I put it in soil and kept the dome off…i took it off the day the other ones came up they are 21and 22 days younger @yoshi

Okay ill try them both a plug and a rock wool to see if it helps!

1 Like

This is my first time growing indoors I need all the help i can get lol…I soaked the seed in water and then placed it in plug and tore a small piece of another plug and put that ovet the hole and put under light…

1 Like

You off to a great start with them that big already in solo cups, @peachfuzz is the only other guy I seen have seedlings that huge in solo cups.

1 Like

Im learning alot reading here and with everyone’s advice…this place is great

1 Like

Out of the three one is ilgm sour diesel…I bought the 20 seed special and had to germ one so I took one from my friend also and put them in water 24 hrs later had tap root! Very happy!

I’ll be germinating some more when my rooms done

@yoshi I also fed the this once with watering

2 Likes

I never even heard of that, might have to look into that one, but it’s definitely working just do over do what you doing. Just looked it up and it’s an enhancer as well and they have the all into one so I might order this stuff cause it looks like it works due to the size of your plants having 3-4 nodes in solo cups, I’m surprised the plant is not root bound yet being that big in such small cup. I’ll add those to my order list for this week definitely.

I put 5ml to a gal and fed the younger ones with it once and the older one twice…guy at the grow shop gave it to me and told me to check out the photosynthesis plus…haven’t done anything withe other products yet…its a sample pack…

2 Likes

It’s working from what I’m seeing in your seedlings that’s for sure, I’m about to look for it so I can try it out. I’ve grown a few grows and started most in solo cups and had to transplant smaller plants than in your pictures due to becoming root bound.

It said to use 60 ml per 5 gal for first time the 30ml per 5 gal for once a week so thats 6ml per gal so i put 5ml in the gal…

Mine have been showing growth everday since putting them in the soil…I only gave them water before that…put them in soil when the tap root was showing thru the bottom of plug after about 4-5 days…they seemed to slow up a bit so I put them in the soil

1 Like

Some people advise me to put only 1/4 strength max1/3…but you need a 2nd opinion

1 Like

Got my blue dreams almost a foot tall in solo cup from seed on 12/12 whole life.

7 Likes

Your plants should be fine for about a week longer… I kept mine in solos for 4 weeks… Once you have your grow room setup transplant them to their forever home. T5 should be fine

1 Like

Nice! I’m on 18/6 this is my first indoor grow and only my second grow so I’m trying to suck up all the knowledge I can and watering like I did last grow …I water by the weight of the pot…when it starts feeling close to as light as when I potted them then i water…

2 Likes

this is a pic from outside grow

8 Likes