When should I top this plant?

@WillyJ awesome. This clones look just like mine did. It’s odd how they just have massive undergrowth.

1 Like

They are bushy when monster cropped @Covertgrower here are some older monster cropped clones they need to go into 7 gal pots just waiting on flower room so I can rotate everything my veg room is jammed lol

11 Likes

Thanks for showing me what they can turn into. Mine are significantly smaller. Mine were only vegged for about two months. How old are yours?
I thought they would stretch more, but they didn’t. Loaded with flowers though. Were you able to compare harvest weights from a monster crop clone @WillyJ?

1 Like

I’d have to check how old they are it’s back in the thread somewhere and they are my first ones so no I can’t compare yet…

1 Like

The final 4…hopefully I can find time tomorrow night to harvest another then another…

15 Likes

I look forward to the numbers! @WillyJ

1 Like

you are getting them knocked out ! @WillyJ

2 Likes

Looks like you have a little trimming ahead of you :v:

2 Likes

Awesome! Good work

1 Like

Your plants look like real trees :evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Still busy chopping @WillyJ ?

Hope that’s what’s got your attention and all is well.

2 Likes

Hi @Screwauger I’ve been working a lot and just popping in here and there because when not working I’m trimming and and chopping the next plant the critical cheese is the last one and she’s coming down in a few minutes…I left the house at 5am and just got back at 7pm now down to the basement after I eat lol…got a little trimming left on one of the first 4 plants and then I’ll try and find time to post a total on those…got 3 hanging and one to go when they’re done I’ll have a total on the whole room…it’s looking real good :grin:

7 Likes

I figured as much @WillyJ
This is an awesome hobby but the plants, they need us and so does everyone else.
I’m days away from chopping BBA2 switched to plain water this morning!!
Keep at it Bud and good to hear from you!!

3 Likes

Critical cheese the last to be chopped tomorrow will be 12 weeks and this one could go longer but I need to move the new residents in lol about all cloudy with a couple amber she’s a wild one…

19 Likes

nice box of buds there @WillyJ

2 Likes

Wow @WillyJ, just Wow!

1 Like

Dude.
No really dude!!! Damn willy you sure know how to make a guy feel like a slacker.
Killer harvest, giant dense amazing buds.
Great job

1 Like

Nice work my friend. That’s a wild looking lady :v:

1 Like

Send me some amber for my BBA please. @Screwauger Very happy to hear this news for you. @Willyj you are an inspiration. Remember there are only 24 hours in a day though and you do need to sleep.

4 Likes

How big is that basement? Seems you grow trees in there!
Nice job friend… :heart_eyes::v: :+1:

1 Like