When should I top this plant?

right now fighting outside 14 degree farenheit temperatures, got enough headaches, also had a 1 out of 10 seed germination rate, (eventually 15 otta- 25 seeds. You like Donald Trump?

[/uploads/growingmarijuana/original/3X/2/a/2accbee88c70f63a371029d62c8f2bcc8fb73312.jpg]

Hey hey friend, what you doing there :wink:, I have a few more questions for you :joy:.
Do you feed (somehow) your clones before them are getting some roots?
I wanting to ask another question but I forgot :joy:

2 Likes

No @M4ur just dip them in clonex…I use plain water and a heating pad and a dome…

3 Likes

@WillyJ, what temperature do you keep your heating pad for your clones?

My heating pad does not have a set temperature or a control… but according to the directions or the insert it says that it raises it something like 10 to 15 degrees above room temperature. Basically it’s 10 degrees or so above whatever room you’re using it in? Did that make sense? At least that’s how I understood it. I believe I got this one off of Amazon… onhuhu I thinks it’s called?

1 Like

@neckNflu, yep that makes sense. 10 - 15 degrees over ambient temperature. Thanks. Now I just need my clone farm planting thing.

This is my first time using it with some clones I have. But I’ll be trying seeds with the first time once my blue dream gets here. My clones seem to really like the heating pad. The four of them are little monster cropper’s that are doing good

Of course I’m out of likes for about another hour. But I’ll float you a thumbs-up in the meantime haha :+1: :deciduous_tree:

@neckNflu. Gracias.

There is no control on mine…it came in a kit

2 Likes

@WillyJ, Just plug and play then.

1 Like

Yes plug and play…

I’ll be headed back home in 26 hrs got 1/3 of a joint left wishing I brought 1 more lol my son just sent me some pics of veg room and a couple of the flower room he took 2 days ago and forgot to send…these girls are getting big…I fed them day before I left and my son has been watering for me…they’ve grown quite a bit in 7 days…

And the older monster cropped clones…

And the young monster cropped clones…

11 Likes

Flower room…

9 Likes

Not so great of pics but my son seems to be doing alright

3 Likes

For sure @WillyJ

He’s got you covered!! Looking sweet my man!!

1 Like

I was nervous I’ll tell you that! lol but he’s doing alright @Screwauger

4 Likes

next time take more meds and relax he is doing great! lol

3 Likes

Yes he is…making me proud lol and I tried to estimate because I didn’t want to bring to much(no smuggling it back) bringing it down was a breeze

2 Likes

Soon you will have work to do :joy: :scissors: :scissors: :crossed_swords: :dagger:

1 Like