When should I top this plant?

Here’s an update on my veg room the ilgm 8 are doing awesome they’ll have to wait week and a half or so to get into the flower room…these are some nice plants :grin: going to be some more biggins

And here are the monster cropped clones 3 ptw 1 gdp and 4 bagseed once these babies get into their 7 gal pots they’ll take right off they’re doing great in the 1 gal pots

And here are the monster cropped clones from what’s in flower now… we have roots! Man do we ever… all but 2 are showing

@BIGE @Screwauger @Dieselgrower @Rugar89 @Dr.DankThumb420 @Donaldj @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @M4ur @MattyBear

11 Likes

Man you have got it going on dude!
Im seeing multiple pounds come harvest day. I wouldn’t want to ever grow that many at once because harvesting is my least favorite part of the grow.

Looking great!

4 Likes

Yes it’s a lot of work and making sure they dry correctly trimming then curing at least my wife helps out with the trimming and she’ll open jars if I’m not home…I just love seeing 8 plants fill a room @Rugar89

2 Likes

You never stop to amaze me! :+1:
There are very healthy roots brother, good job :clap:

1 Like

Picked up a little something for Fla :grin:

7 Likes

That is for oil/wax or dry herbs :joy::+1:

Took the monster clones out to feed them and to get a good look at them

7 Likes

It’s a vape pen my friend makes the vape juice with distillate and flavors them…I got grape and strawberry/banana I believe they’re around 86% thc I took a couple drags out of each to taste test and yup they are strong :+1:

4 Likes

Ha ha… That is a lot of THC man :crazy_face:… What size is those pots? I have a lot of questions for you but I ask only a few per day :rofl:

1 Like

love those roots @WillyJ
i’m with @Rugar89 you are going to be harvesting for days!!
i have just one more to chop down then i’m bringing on the boom-boom out in the shed!
bugs meet my little friend…RAID FOGGER!

3 Likes

Those are 1 gal pots they will go into 7 gal pots @M4ur

1 Like

:thinking:I need to grab a few. Thx

1 Like

Nice looking roots! They took off quick. All your babies are looking A+

2 Likes

Thanks I was surprised looked a couple of days ago and didn’t see anything then today boom! These cuttings are from cuttings that sat in water in a jar for at least 3 weeks

4 Likes

The ilgm 8 a few got a touch of powdery mildew so I took them out and sprayed them with green cleaner which works great I’ll only use it in veg if needed in flower I’ll use skim milk if needed…making sure everything is in order so my son has nothing to deal with but water…I’ll be calling everyday checking on my girls…the big plants will be fine it’s the baby clones that are at risk lol I 've shown him what to do and the rooms are on autopilot…he’ll be ok

3 Likes

Ilgm 8 sour diesel

Sour diesel

Super silver haze

Super silver haze

Gold leaf

Gold leaf

Purple haze

Purple haze

@Screwauger @BIGE @dbrn32 @Dr.DankThumb420 @Myfriendis410 @M4ur @AnneBonny @FreakyDeekie @Rugar89 @Covertgrower

16 Likes

They all look so perfect.
Beautiful plants Bro!

1 Like

Thank you @Rugar89 all ilgm genetics right there! All from seed

3 Likes

when you water,do you let the pot soak excess back up @WillyJ?
i’ve been removing,or letting mine dry up…
my gals are on 1/2’'rails for air flow.
would i be better off letting them sit in runnoft?

No after I water I let them sit for a few min maybe 5-6 let the water settle and then I vacuum it out…I had mine on blocks of insulation board but needed height so I ditched them and didn’t see any difference but I’ve been meaning to pick up some 1/2 "board and make strips

3 Likes