What's Your (Other) Hobby?

Awesome job. One of the show I like to watch is Forged in Fire. I wonder what they do with all the weapons after.

Here’s one I’m working on right now. I just need a few more things to finish the job on this one.

6 Likes

it suks everytime a loose screw kills up a bunch of folks people start screaming gun control!
they will play hell getting mine! this is not a manifesto or anything,just speaking the truth.

4 Likes

This last one was one that slipped through the gap. WHAT GAP, they guided him through what they call a gap.

2 Likes

Yeah; the AR10 being what Eugene Stoner envisioned and not that little varmint caliber.

1 Like

I make pallet flags and other crafty things.
I just started using an old Japanese technique of charring the wood prior to use. Its kinda cool✌

This is just a pic of one I’m ccurrently working on. I’LL update when done.

This the almost finished product. Still need to sand and Polly.

13 Likes

Are intros necessary here? Just signed up, landed on this thread.
My other hobby is botany, I mix my own food from highly purified chemical compounds and food grade ingredients. I know the rules here and I’m not here to troll or promote any personal product or commercial interest whatsoever and will stay within the stated guidelines of these forums. I also enjoy armature chemistry.

7 Likes

Welcome @Shatter to the forum. No intro needed just enjoy yourself and follow the rules and you’ll fit right in.

3 Likes

Welcome @Shatter botany is interesting. We have a love for that here somewhere.

3 Likes

You and @garrigan62 will get along fine. He is always interested in new nute recipes.

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome!

2 Likes

I get along with almost everybody! It’s the almost’s we can all live without! Glad to be here!

2 Likes

Welcome @Shatter. It’s fun to meet new members. That’s what so great, we have people from all walks of life. I also had an interest in Botany. I taught Biology, A&P and Microbiology in a community college for 5 years among other things. Not as much botany but I also tutored in the greenhouse on off nights.

1 Like

Ya’ Ain’t Doin’ it right Pardner ! ! Yeee Hawwww :us: :motorcycle:

3 Likes

Type of tree?

5 Likes

Besides growing, I enjoy smoking it from dawn til dusk!

I’m also a professional chef, so on my off time, I enjoy experimenting with new foods & creating new recipes.

I’m an avid reader, I love movies, I’m a gamer, and I enjoy kayaking. I also love nature/wildlife, and do a lot of hiking & berry picking.

I particularly enjoy all of these things while incredibly high on the herb. :smile:

10 Likes

looks like a hardwood possibly pin oak…

2 Likes

@blackthumbbetty
Your life sounds wonderfully rounded and serene❤

2 Likes

Looks like a really nice sized oak.

2 Likes

Thank-you, march! I’ll play by the rules, but I don’t know if I’ll fit right in? I usually like to bring some tools, knock out a couple of walls and throw in a hot tub!

4 Likes