What's the best way to to clean a grow tent or cab?

So I had a mold problem and a hermie that pollinated and I need to clean everything really well looking for the best way. Bleach? Lysol spray? Please let me know what you have done to clean or will do to sterilize you’re grow tent and 4ft grow cab.

I just used Clorox Disinfecting wipes in mine, but I didn’t have any of the issues you did…

2 Likes

@Noctis420 like @Ron330 said Clorox wipes will work , or like it said bleach is great. Just remember to let your grow space air out completely before putting any more plant’s In there .

1 Like

Sulfur burner would be a good investment

1 Like

bleach dosn’t kill mold , but concrobium dose you can find it at most hardware stores

2 Likes

Damn I thought bleach would do the trick. I decided I’m not re using the cab again. $500 piece of junk. @ktreez420

@Noctis420 I would honestly just make up a batch of some organic stuff. Any type of vinegar, rubbing alcohol, and hydrogen peroxide, will clean anything and sanitize your grow supplies and tent. If you need to physically scrub, I suggest adding some baking soda and a pinch of salt. Keep it organic when possible, in my opinion lol

Got any pictures of the grow cabinet, or grow room/tent. I’m just curious what $500 got you

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Nasty mold…it’s on the bottom of the box as well. It nneeds to go in the trash I just honestly don’t know how to dispose of this piece of junk.

Front

Back

@ktreez420 @Tonyb

You bought that for $500? Oh man I’m sorry about the mold!!

1 Like

Yeah I probably got ripped off but it was completely silent and worked decent. @ktreez420

I think I might take a hammer to it tomorrow. Get out some fustration. @ktreez420

I wouldn’t destroy it, but I would definitely re-engineer it and redesign it.

Pull out all that reflective crap. Clean the actual cabinet. Then, we’ll paint it white, and change up the fan layout. Shouldn’t cost you much at all, and we’ll get you all set up dude!

Don’t give in or destroy lol!

1 Like

So how can I mix up a organic cleaning solution? @ktreez420

Here’s a great article on the topic!

1 Like

Thanks a bunch @ktreez420

1 Like

I think using bleach on your cabinet would be OK because I think most of the cabinet is Non Porous surfaces. At least for a start

“Bleach also kills mold if it comes into contact with it. The spores and allergens from mold are neutralized as well. Bleach will kill mold growing on non-porous surfaces like glass, tiles, bathtubs and counter tops. However bleach cannot completely kill mold growing in non-porous materials like drywall and wood”.

1 Like

How’d you ruin that so quick lol? Must of splashed water everywhere