What's a good strain to grow to make hash

Hey gang
Looking for a decent strain to start growing so I can make my own hash and dabbing goodies with a press. Id like to hear some first hand recommendations and maybe see some grows with there plants. Thanks for the help

1 Like

Green Crack, GSCX, Gold leaf and WW

1 Like

Is there a difference in high, based on strain, and whether or not it’s indica or sativa?

Sorry, just thought of this after I replied, lol. But,
Would it be best to grow which I am and pick the best strain I want to feel or like , then make my hash, then finially I want to turn that hash into was/shatter/crumble… Whatever you want to call it.

1 Like

@CooperinKredible
I’m not sure about best strains I think you’d do well with any that are on the site store
I make both bubble hash and dry sift hash
And I press. Mine into rosin (wax) using a pneumatic press :+1:

@Hogmaster is a good dude to get together on this topic As well he works weekends but I m sure he’ll stop but
He make BHO

3 Likes

Don’t get me going @Countryboyjvd1971 lol see what has happened to you LOL :joy:

1 Like

Yum Yums! My buddy makes decent BHO and this is tangie and tastes so citrusy and hashy! I’m spoiled!!

4 Likes

Ok I took some time to look up different extraction methods and they all seem like there is a bit of investment or danger if you go the dme liquid method. Also you hanve to use quit a bit of product to make the green into hash then press it. Is it really worth the time and investment to get the amount in the end?