What type of nutes are you using?

To your first question @M4ur full photos I would give all ways Root Juice and definitely the Bio-heaven but and this is just me been careful off Nute-Burn I would always go 1ml less every time and so on with all feedings after that your eyes will be the best thing to understand exactly what your lady’s are looking for most, I was always told my friend less is always more :v:,

1 Like

Thx.
I mixed 2ml of root juice, 1ml bio heaven and Alg-a-mic 1ml whit 1L of water, that was for transplanting… And yes… Less is better :+1:

1 Like

Don’t you get some rest at all my friend or are you like me just have to keep going no matter how much. :v:

1 Like

OK that’s fine at the start. I would say to if its at all possible have a good look everyday or even twice a day, and in let’s say 5 day’s to 1week and you will understand exactly why so many changes off course, all good for sure @M4ur. The Bio-Grow next feeding get that in there the is almost all the B vitamins your roots will make great use off :+1:

2 Likes

:joy: I’m almost always here :joy:… Watching, learning, reading, helping… I run out of meds(mj) one month ago and my sleep is a pain in my xxx. I have dreams and nightmares, more nightmares, and that makes me feel bad when I get up in the morning :cry::worried::confounded:. So I’m scared to take a simple nap, but, (sadly) I drink before I go to sleep and seems to help a bit, I’m not proud of myself :expressionless:
PS Another question! Do you use nutrients every time when you water/feed or do you feed water feed? @Johnzy81

2 Likes

Life is know fairly tail my friend no matter what those stories tried to make us believe grown up but its all good @M4ur we all have a fight to fight bud keep your head up :v:

1 Like

:thinking: I asked you this.

1 Like

It’s ok at the start with my lady’s I would FWWFWWF and so on that is for the beginning and in the middle stages of the cycle I move to FWFWF every 7 to 10 days I will flush with yes PH water and record everything all strains grow differently and handle the environment they are in.

1 Like

@M4ur when you really start to get to grips with your nutes you can always give your plants any off the additives if you think you need to as they are not n-p-k nutes :+1:

Thx a lot… I’m a little scared at first but I will be able to figure it out about this biobizz line… I watch some videos on YouTube about this… Everything will be easier after a while :joy:

1 Like

Definitely @M4ur and when you do get comfortable with this line I don’t think that you will ever want to grow with anything else once it’s convenient for you to get a hold of at these times that is but you do have a good stock in it will keep you going for some time :ok_hand:

1 Like

The time will tell :joy:… I do have a nice stock :joy:
The next purchase will be 1L bottles for sure :rofl:

1 Like

Hey @Johnzy81… Do you use that fish mix? I saw a video and that person recommended to be used after you you use the grow… So, one feed whit bio grow, one whit fish mix…

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply @M4ur what that video should off detailed that you use the Bio-Grow for the Veg cycle and then change to fish mix for flowers in smaller amounts if you look at the NPK on the bottle you will see a difference in the amount off N and also the Bio-Grow has all off the B vitamins to help you with the root’s strength and healthy structure off the root zone so use your Grow for veg, and then you can change to Fish-Mix for flower. After 4 week’s off feeding the Fish-Mix has less N in it so it’s also better to use for Autoflowers :+1: how is everything else going for you go I hope mate.

1 Like

Hey how are things going for you with those nutes @M4ur you’ve been quite for a bit.

1 Like

Everything is going well friend :+1:… I’m amazed at how much them are progressing… Just give them second feed and are very happy :blush:
8ml grow
2ml Heaven
2ml fish mix
2ml root juice
2ml alg a mic
2ml acti Vera
Everything mixed with 5L of water, ph(stand alone) 6.6.
Water before mix 143ppm, after I mix everything - 540ppm. But I guess my tds meter is not so good.
PH of the runoff is to high 7.3 so next water I will try to get it back at 6.5-6.8
@Johnzy81

1 Like

How are your girls doing? I guess you are close to finish them :wink:
Do you get that bloombastic?

1 Like

Hey @M4ur how are you doing my friend listen mate are you putting more off the grow in a 5 liters I definitely wouldn’t want to be putting in over 5ml off grow and it has the most nitrogen in the biobizz line you mite get a little nute burn.

In the they say 2ml per liter so for 5L will be 10ml bio grow… I don’t have they soil, I re-use a old one.
And the fish mix have more N (5-1-4 NPK) than the bio grow (4-3-6 NPK) @Johnzy81, but everything is ok :ok_hand: for now… It was just a good dose, I will lower the amount.

Hey man, if you are still looking for some beneficial bacteria this is what i would recommend. Great stuff

5 Likes