What type of nutes are you using?

I put in my cart this: bio heaven, Alg-a-mic, acti-vera, fish-mix and of course the trio(grow, bloom and top max). But I guess I need a bigger bottle of something (bio-bloom or top max)
I like autoflowering strains, but also I love the work for photo period strains… So for veg stage I use only a small amount of nutrients (I have a good soil + I don’t overfeed them :wink:)

2 Likes

Yes all off them but if you are also using Biobizz medium All-Mix you don’t not have to use the Alge-Mix, they are all measured at 1 mil per litre so they do go a long way for money.

2 Likes

So what do you think @M4ur.

1 Like

I don’t have the soil from the them(and I will not be able to get it because shipping is way too much).
From what I see in you picture, you only use bloom and top max most… I see right @Johnzy81???
I will reply later because I need to get a little nap :wink:

1 Like

:joy: I’m back, you don’t answer @Johnzy81 :smile:

So, put a bigger bottle of bio bloom in my cart and I think it is best to put another trio pack in my cart(this way I will have 500ml grow, 500ml+500ml bloom and 500ml of top max )
I don’t really understand what is whit top max, can you explain me? @Johnzy81

It is all about the final taste off your buds and it also helps the buds to ripen properly more of an additive @M4ur.

1 Like

Ok… Seems to be like a PK booster… What do you think about my purchase plan? Post #85

No @M4ur it’s not like a booster of the strength of a PK 13-14 booster that is more basic nutrition this is an organic additive more off a stimulater.

1 Like

:thinking:… So I still need a PK booster… (my choice is the PK from bio nova but is mineral )… Or I will get the organic one from Atami (bloombastic)… :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Bio-Nova is fine to us as a booster @M4ur.

Yes I understand that but is not suitable for my organic project.
And the winner is bloombastic(timber) :joy::+1:

Anyone try this? It’s like super thrive?

1 Like

Not me @M4ur I haven’t tried any off the super trives that can be got I must have a look nice on my friend.

1 Like

If you have more money to spend for your hobby I suggest to look at Recharge (by Real Growers) people tell amazing stories about that @Johnzy81. … For me the price is too high and shipping cost are the same as product cost :sleepy:

3 Likes

That some good stuff right there @M4ur @Johnzy81
Been using it for a few weeks now and it does everything they claim it does!

4 Likes

Look at what I find around here :joy:, maybe it’s a new information for you too @Johnzy81

2 Likes

The last one I have but the other 2 come with the Tio-Pack I never had them I was lucky to be able to grab the full range, Dose this mean you got your nutes @M4ur mate I hope so you will love them.

1 Like

@M4ur this is what the Biobizz can do mate these lady’s are 13 day’s in flower

5 Likes

@Rugar89 @Nug-bug @Countryboyjvd1971 @M4ur on that last photo if you can notice the leaf with a little red in the stem do you think it mite be a little Magnesium deficiency it’s lime green underneath the leaf line.