What type of nutes are you using?

@Eastcoastbudd can you give me a quick run down on the range that they have I could use Google but then all other people that are following won’t so yeah let us know what they are about and on the forum please mate thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Johnzy81
Do you take clones or do you grow clones?
What is best for feeding them?

1 Like

I have never used them @M4ur but as far as I know you really need to work on a very good root system and get it going fast Clone ☓ is used mate Rock wool.

1 Like

Is not so hard brother… Are just free plants :joy:
I also believe that is a waist of time… But… Surprise :astonished:… I was having one clone (maybe 2 :joy:) photo period plant and one clone from autoflowering strain… And… It was great to have them…more that 30g both whit 10% costs
PS I’m to :dizzy_face: now and I will tell you more about it tomorrow. :ok_hand::+1: @Johnzy81
I tagged you in my old journal… There you will see how I do it

1 Like

Nutrients is important but bud weight is mainly light intensity .

4 Likes

Wow… @yoshi how are you doing friend. Long time no see!
How are things going with your business?

1 Like

@yoshi I think the bud bloomers that you can use like PKs and Boombastic are definitely for flower enhancer and bud production @M4ur any input or anyone following.

1 Like

He knows that but LIGHT is the real thing for the final product… Combine with a bloom booster/mega PK or anything like that the result is amazing.
I will show you a video where light is the first priority for growing something like that

1 Like

Off course LIGHT for weight in THC glycerine all over them lady’s class.

1 Like

This is it @Johnzy81

4 Likes

The more light you can give a plant , you won’t need no nutrients at all just soil and they will have major weight . Grow a plant in sunlight with just soil and one inside with all your nutrients additives and the outside plant in Sun will always have better results than the plant with additives, your results in bud weight comes down to light .

4 Likes

That was class I never seen that before man what exactly was that and what were the plans in @M4ur?

I understand exactly what you are saying but we still have to make the soil that we use to be living and I agree light is a massive part of the weight for sure.

Yep… I search this info and this make me to invest in something bigger than that I have (plants) and that includes some important factors like lighting, environment control and nutrients (the real deal).
You was the guy who “push” me to do this :+1: @yoshi

1 Like

That is a technique that provides 3 pounds of bud per light (1000w real per plant)
Give it a search on Google for “three a light”

1 Like

@M4ur is great to see your respect for @yoshi I hope I can pick both your minds now I hope :wink:.

1 Like

You already have my brain :wink: whit this organic stuff so this makes me like I am your padawan :+1::sunglasses:.

1 Like

Sound mate nice one yeah.

1 Like

Let me know if you need help whit bloombastic :upside_down_face:… I just wait to use my bottle :heart_eyes:… You will not regret it for buying that :hugs:

2 Likes

It should be here tomorrow mate can wait :ok_hand::100:

1 Like