What type of nutes are you using?

@M4ur you are right just let me put this right mate I should off said the Bio-Bloom has the less nitrogen than the grow to pull back on it for the flowering

I have just posted these for anyone else that mite be interested :v:.

4 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420 I don’t have any likes left but thank you for you input always well I just love everything organic for medication than you again and please if you have any other suggestions please let use know :v:

3 Likes

:thinking: my fish mix have 5-1-4… Or I saw it wrong… I will look again tonight

2 Likes

I got a bit mixed up to mate I just wanted to put it right if anyone is following along :+1:

2 Likes

Anybody ever try Safer brand organic nutes? I’m thinking of trying either the General Organics Go Box, or Safer brand’s starter kit. I’ve been using AN m/g/b and supplements, but I think I want to try organic, to help keep my soil healthy & happy, while doing its job.

1 Like

I have a tread on Organics going on at the moment and you are more than welcome to have a look and see what you think @blackthumbgreen.

1 Like

Hey there @M4ur did you get to have a good look at the nutes.? Here are some updates off 2 Critical Autos one topped and one Normal ok and this is all Biobizz they are just over 3 weeks flowering.

10 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes::wink:
Stay in I will put a picture @Johnzy81
Hit the like button if you are here, then I will upload

1 Like

@M4ur they a looking so good mate Im so happy for you nice one mate really.

1 Like

Thx friend :+1:
Is more like a experiment :joy:, mainlining and plant training lol :joy:.
In the front (right) is the ak47 auto, that I will let her grow alone so no top/fimm her… Maybe some LST :wink:

1 Like

Some bud pron @M4ur for you

you have an Amnesia haze in there and a Blue Cheese.

5 Likes

Them are definitely healthy and big…
If I was you I would give them the PK booster (bloombastic).
Do you get that @Johnzy81?

1 Like

I don’t have the Boombastic just yet but I have stand alone PK and K in the Bio-Nova range off nutes I’m all ready mate.

1 Like

Go whit formula that have both (the P and K) I guess this way them will take what them needs :wink:

1 Like

Do you pH the mix(water and nutrients) before you watering them? @Johnzy81
Last mix was pH perfect 6.6

1 Like

I will always Ph my water before I add anything and I leave it over night too mate on its own.

Before you add… But that pH level will get lower if you add the nutrients after…

1 Like

I Ph to between 6.8 and 7.2 depending on my run off.

1 Like

Try to keep it a little bit lower… 6.5 is the sweet point :wink:. If you look at that chart you can see how elements are getting in the plant at 6.5.

passing-joint-smiley-emoticonNutrient_Chart2

4 Likes

I’m using suite leaf plant nutrients

1 Like