What time of day to harvest

ok brother I just wanted to make sure. I thought we were good! So yeah do you have some zip locks you can use for now?

Yes wife not going to like it lol!!

Not sure what you can do this late on a Sunday. I wouldn’t come home without jars tomorrow though! hahaha @Wolfmankush

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::disappointed::cry::cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

Is the temp and RH ok cant get them temp around 60-70 using a dehumidifier and a fan @bob31

1 Like

that will do. Not 100% optimal, but it will do! @Wolfmankush

When the temp gets blow 80 the humidity starts going up. and cant really do any ventilation @bob31

@bob31

6 Likes

4 Likes

Can I have the trash in that grey bin? :wink:

well done, quote a load!

Beautiful fall foliage, but I would get that one dead stalk out of there, that’s just bad ju-ju :wink:

Looks good brother! Happy harvest! @wolfmankush

Thanks for all help

@bob31 little longer?.? Amber trichomes not alot of Orange pistils

2 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

they say night time is best… a little before first light :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are a couple things to consider… there are two phases to photosynthesis… the “light” phase is obvious and occurs in the thylakoid stacks of the grana, converting light into ATP and NADPH… which in the “dark” phase, are used to convert carbon dioxide into sugar via carbon fixation… the idea that less “food, Nutrients, etc” will be in the upper parts of the plant in the dark may not add up when taking all this into consideration… I don’t believe harvesting dark or light matters in terms of quality, your drying and curing process wil ultimately give you the best (or worst) outcome regardless. Although there is some convincing evidence that extended periods of darkness will increase overall potency prior to harvest, periods up to 3 days or longer of extended darkness prior to chopping… but I can’t really comment on that, my plants do just fine. (IMO) as far as when to harvest, there’s a nifty little photo I saw online that sums it up. You can get a 60x Hand magnifier online for a few bucks in most places, but Amber/milky compared to under developed glands are usually pretty easy to spot with just a reading magnifier, and the right light in my experience. Anyways, new here, hope this helps.

3 Likes

By the way… obviously as far as the “hair” color, that’s a general guideline. There are some genetics and phenotypes of those genetics that may differ.