What THC-Shirt would you wear?

i like #4 @ILGM.Roy and thanks for your effort!
has the other shirts been selling?
i enjoy watching people eyes cross trying to figure out my t-shirt logo…lol
then the ‘‘what is that’’ that comes soon after…lol

I like1 and 4

Got mine last week

6 Likes

My hoodie has it’s first roach burn on it already. Luckily, it does not show ! !

2 Likes

Hey guys,

I put up this week’s t-shirt design: Blue Dream merch design now available!

Have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Definitely #4 good contrast

THC BOMB and i’d want it to have a big cola bud exploding with green and red bud splatter going all across the chest behind ‘THC Bomb’ in a front like the ‘POW’ or ‘Bang’ words that popped up on the old Batman TV shows. I’ll need about 10 of those in a large please sir…

@ILGM.Roy Like this… but have it say THC BOMB where it says Blam…

1 Like

I had this shirt as a kid. 7th or 8th grade I suppose. I used to wear it to school at least twice a week back in '86-'87… i dont think anyone knew what it even was!
'Ol Sensimelia Sam. I had forgotten about that shirt.

5 Likes

haha great idea, I might look into it later this week

2 Likes

@ILGM.Roy
Sweet!!! Please do and please let me know when it’s fresh off the prrss!

1 Like

hey @Dkr8180 let me know your thoughts on this. I feel there’s room for improvement but would like your 2cents

2 Likes

or even an old WW2 plutonium bomb in the back round.
simplified color scheme.
great ideas @Dkr8180 @ILGM.Roy

2 Likes

@ILGM.Roy that is flipping AWESOME! THE ONLY thing I would do different is just maybe add a few more flying bud particles. Other than that I’m loving it!
Thank you @BIGE. Thank the cannabis Gods we have action folks like @ILGM.Roy who make things happen.

3 Likes

Hey @Dkr8180 I tried to add bud particles but wasn’t able to make that show good without having to poor in huge amounts of time. I did a couple of small tweaks though. You can check out the final design over here:

Thanks and enjoy!

Roy

3 Likes

That looks fantastic! I’m going to get a couple of his and hers of the Tshirts, sweatshirts and my favorite, baseball shirts.
No I can represent my favorite strain in style! Thanks @ILGM.Roy, I’m impressed.

You’re most welcome, thanks for the inspiration!

Sincerely,

Roy
Mgr. Operations
http://ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/

1 Like