What THC-Shirt would you wear?

Hi guys,

thanks to your input we’ve got loads of inspiration for some nice ilgm prints. First off I made this THC + logo t-shirt design which we want to put up in our shirt store. Now I’m wondering what color combos work best and I would love to hear your opinions!

I’ll be off for a while. In the meanwhile put down your votes and let me know which you would wear!

• black@blue
  • white@blue
  • black@green
  • white@green
  • black@lightgrey
  • white@lightgrey
  • white@darkgrey
  • black@white

0 voters

8 Likes

if at all possible @ILGM.Roy if this works out,could you include tall sizes along with 3 and 4 extra large. i would be happy to prepay on custom shirts. thanks, @BIGE

10 Likes

I second the tall sizes. Nobody wants to see my 60 year old belly button lol.

10 Likes

Hi @BIGE and @Myfriendis410 , for the moment we’re working with Spreadshirt and what they offer. You can find all the info here: ilovegrowingmarijuana t-shirts hoodies mugs cases and more

7 Likes

thank you @ILGM.Roy

I would love to see some “strain” T-shirts. They would be kind of stealth too.

6 Likes

Just completely lost all concentration at what I was doing due to visualizing @Myfriendis410 's belly button…

8 Likes

thats enough of that! @rodri59

3 Likes

I think you let your imagination go to far :joy:!

3 Likes

I love the idee for start! I hope I will be to get two, black and white :heart_eyes:.

I also will love to see that :+1:

3 Likes

It’s time for a Dependos change :rofl:

3 Likes

Not worth looking at, trust me.

1 Like

I think you should let us be the judge of that…pictures?:thinking::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::eye:

3 Likes

Once upon a time I looked like a damned Greek God. Now I look like a God damned Greek! Hahahahaha!

5 Likes

bawahaha!! ditto @Myfriendis410

3 Likes

LOL oh pffffttt I am sure you boys are Adonis’ :man_dancing:t3:

1 Like

More like Cerberus. Wrong mythos for me: an Asatruar would use the Norse pantheon so…Fenrir?

1 Like