What Size Container

oyster mushrooms great for flowering specially the blue oysters :stuck_out_tongue: i had a few of mine with bacon and lived to tell the tale lmao :stuck_out_tongue: and who doesn’t like bacon grease :open_mouth: the heathens lol

2 Likes

I cultivate them in basement…blue and also grey dove, we love them

1 Like

Ohhh nice i just buy the MyCo2 Bloom box great little Co2 kicker for my tent and remember blue oysters from there lol

1 Like

@Ragnar i’m in the process of trying to do the same thing with morels I would love to see your set up some time

1 Like

Morels are quite tricky and take long time…
I grow oysters because I harvest about month , month and half after inoculation…
Outdoor it takes longer ofcourse…
Here is a bucket I inoculated 2 weeks ago at 80 F temps, now it goes to cellar to fruit at 65F with 70 % humidity minimum…

@Hogmaster

2 Likes

This is so interesting to me! You grow mushrooms?! Please, elaborate for me because I love to grow, and I love to eat mushrooms, they’re so good!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Yes, oyster mushrooms are pretty easy to grow…
Just contact one of the gourmet mushroom growers , order mycelium or a complete grow kit at start…at the beginning keep it simple and easy, start with oyster mushrooms, when you learn you can move on shiitake and others…

3 Likes