What should i do with these ladys how do they look?

@Countryboyjvd1971

@Donaldj what do u think.?

whatever works in a pinch :slight_smile: screens and grow spaces don’t always need to be pretty to do the trick adding 200w of light is plenty extra a 600w is way brighter than a 400w which would work perfect for veg if you split tent space

2 Likes

Looks like your doing good. If you’re able to separate the two spaces with no light leaks, you can do it. Doesn’t have to be pretty. @Nickrivard420

1 Like

1 week in to flower usimg.600 watt.hps instead of a 400 watt temp light on is about 25 amd light off is about 19. Humidity is 25% any tips @Covertgrower. @Donaldj

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

All out of likes @Nickrivard420 but I like this. Everything is looking great! Get the humidity as low as you can get it.

only week one they will still gain quite a bit of size yet

Man it’s a lot of good growing going on

What u guys think??18 days in to flowerr. @Growit @Donaldj @Nell1 @Covertgrower

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

@Donaldj @Covertgrower @Nell1
How are they looking guys like i said beforethis is my first grow so i just want as much advice as i can get and tips guys ?

lol we always ask but real light is best judge they look to be doing fine though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Nickrivard420 totally missed the other tag. Sorry about that. Under the HPS light it’s difficult to be sure, but they look ok. Just keep tucking along.

HPS bidding green but looking good to me I wanna try a scrog myself

@Nell1 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj @Screwauger? How these looking

1 Like

2 Likes