What should i do with these ladys how do they look?

I’m not a big fan of chopping anything that isn’t yellowing off, that said plenty advise otherwise. Could you perhaps try some LST to get it out of the canopy a little to get her some extra light. I see your almost out of width with your space but maybe with a little LST you could stretch it along a little and get some more light in deeper. She looks great tho. Nice lush canopy. Keep doing what your doing :wink:

Looks healthy to me veg for as long as you want it up too you!and what’s up with the one in the pic??

Ok saw what you wrote if its bothering you that bad chop it make it into clone ready for next grow but it don’t need cutting off i don’t reckon

1 Like

And i totally agree with power force

1 Like

Hey guys made a new grow room!!! Juat wondering if i should flip to flower ?? Ive been growimg these since october im using my 400 watt metal halide. I have a new 600 watt light coming in rhe mail !! Should i wait or what fo u guys think? Should i put both lights in there?? 1516142571956317059436|375x500

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

@Covertgrower @Powaforce @Countryboyjvd1971 @WillyJ @Growit @Screwauger @Caosred any tips guys ??. My temp when light is on is about +23 and +17 when off i have lots of air movement using general hydroponics… any tips would be greatly apreciated thanks

Oh and gonna make a proper scrog if u guys are wondering lol

1 Like

I kinda like the tape scrog lol. My tip would be just to be patient. They look great. :wink:

1 Like

Just keep tucking till you fill screen

3 Likes

Im getying a new 600 watt hid light in a couple days and im using a 400 right now should i use them both for flower or just the 600 ?

@Powaforce

@Nickrivard420 how big of a space are you covering
50 watts per square any more is a waste
I run a 630w lec in a 4x4 tent but im planing on a rebuild of grow soace to get out of tents
630 watt lec is equal to 1000 watt hid
I also veg under 600 watts of cob

Thanks for the tag in
Not sure about lighting I am outdoors but I dig your space and the girls look good.
I seen you asking about cutting weeker limbs.
I did through out my last and first grow. If it was tiny or in the way , or not producing then I cut em off.
But I am a newb so it is just me. I constantly groomed my plants all the way though the cycle even well into flower and I was happy with the results.

My tent is about 10’x8’ . Maybe i should keep my 400 watt for veg and get my 600 watt for flower??? Split the room in half have a cycle going??? Or should i just put both in the 10’x8’ space???