What is your favorite strain

What’s your favorite strain to smoke and why? I recently tried Bubble gum for the first time and love it. Think I will order some seeds.

1 Like

My favorite strain hands-down is Durban Posion, beautiful dense sativa buds. Earthy smell, love it.

2 Likes

I like the blueberry, bubblegum is good also. I like Indca the best. I mostly make RSO with mine. Right now I have a WW auto from Ilgm that everyone seems to like that strain.
Tom

1 Like

I am just starting a WW auto can’t wait to see how fast I can get to harvest.

1 Like

I fell in love with Jack Herer! It has a sweet spicy taste and smell. JH is easy to raise and can benefit from being pruned early on. Happy growing, happy smoking! Mike

Have you ever tried the pineapple haze? I ordered them, crazy fast grower, cant wait to flip the switch on them

1 Like

I tried some Mendow Breath Omg that’s some good stuff. Need to find seeds. The pictures look awesone

Yes, someone I knew back in the day grew this indoor. Little purple button on the top of every bud. Man that stuff was very Sativa strong. Brings back memories.

Hey gang, Mike here. My favorite has been and always will be " Jack Herer " thanks, Mike p.s.

Not sure of the exact strain but it was like the most intense sweet strawberry flavor I’ve ever had to date and it hit ya like a freight train! So I’m soon to be tryn out a strawberry kush and go from there til can find the flavor. Grow well all.

1 Like

Bear Dance, Goldleaf, Agent Orange and Girl Scout Cookies. In that order :smile:

Lots of faves but Purple Durban and Pineapple Kush come to mind. :slight_smile:

Not necessarily my fav but I’ve recently finished up an 8 Ball Kush and this shit is off the hook! :thumbsup:

Hard lime green nugs with a good old-fashioned Stone ! Interesting Aroma perhaps a bit hashy ?

Glad I took clones, and I’m reveging the mother !

Edit: wanted to add one of my very favorites strains is White Widow and I’ve just finished up my first ilgm White Widow and tried a little bud last night and I was not disappointed !

this is as good as at the dispensary and I’m sure when the big buds are finished and cured properly it’s going to blow the dispensary White Widow away !
-very good, luv it ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

anything on the pineapple haze? Mine are in flower now, they look great, cant wait to tfy. Ordered some black jesus, sounds kick ass cant wait to get them started

Super Skunk is my favorite. Next in line is Sour Diesel.

2 Likes

same here ,but i think i might have found something really good it is Mazar x white rineo ,has a bit of sour to it verry verry nice

1 Like

Is that called Blue Rhino? I’m a big fan of White Rhino myself and I happened to notice something called Blue Rhino and was wondering about it

2 Likes

I had some of that before. Really nice taste and the high hit you like a rhino!lol

1 Like

@Paranorman white rhino is pretty good.
My personal favorite I think will.aleays be blue dream, that’s my girl. A couple others I enjoy are purple trainwreck, Jack flash, and I’ve only tried this one once, I’ve never found or heard of it again, OG white Kush, and it was fantastic. Just imo though
Diesel

1 Like

Gorill glue #4

1 Like