What is wrong with my plants

AROUND 6.5-6.8 ph going in and that is the water

Roots organic nutrients you don’t want to adjust the pH for the nutrients

Gotcha… I’ve never used Roots Organics myself. I use Rx Green Solutions 2 part Grow and 2 part Bloom in a hydro setup. They also tell you not to adjust unless pH drops below 3.0 or goes above 6.0.

That’s the problem Heat stress. See what you can come up with to bring that temp dowN.

Will

Just got this clone to day

@Wolfmankush

Nitrogen Deficiencies

Plants will exhibit lack of vigor, slow growth and will be weak and stunted. Quality and yield will be significantly reduced. Older leaves become yellow (chlorotic) from lack of chlorophyll. Deficient plants will exhibit uniform light green to yellow on older leaves, these leaves may die and drop. Leaf margins will not curled up noticeably. Chlorosis will eventually spread throughout the plant. Stems, petioles and lower leaf surfaces may turn purple.

Deficiency
consumption of nitrogen (N) from the fan leaves during the final phase of flowing is 100% normal.
Leaves are often dark green and in the early stages abundant with foliage. If excess is severe, leaves will dry and begin to fall off. Root system will remain under developed or deteriorate after time. Fruit and flower set will be inhibited or deformed.
With breakdown of vascular tissue restricting water uptake. Stress resistance is drastically diminished.

By Robert Bergman
Posted by garrigan62

Solution

Solution to fixing a Nitrogen deficiency

Avoid excessive ammonium nitrogen, which can interfere with other nutrients. Too much N delays flowering. Plants should be allowed to become N-deficient late in flowering for best flavor.
A goof solid N-P-K ratio will fix any nitrogen deficiency. Any chemical or organic fertilizers that have Nitrogen in them will fix a nitrogen deficiency., Peters all purpose plant food 20-20-20 is good, Miracle grow All purpose plant food, Miracle grow Tomato plant food, (Only mixing at ½ strength when using chemical nutrients, or it will cause nutrient burn!) as well and blood meal! If you need to give your plants a quick solution to nitrogen and you want to use blood meal, I suggest making it into a tea for faster use, where blood meal is slow acting, but when made into a tea it works quicker! Other sources of nitrogen are dried blood, Cotton seed meal which is slow acting, Insect eating bat guano which is fast acting. Bone meal which is a gradual absorption when not made into a tea.( also excellent source of phosphorus). Fish Meal Or Fish Emulsion is a good source of nitrogen and is medium acting. Worm castings, which is gradual absorption. Seabird guano, All purpose Millennia Seabird guano, Orginal Seabird guano All Purpose, Crabshell ,which is slow absorption. Fox Farm Grow Big, which is fast acting. ( can bring down your ph as well)
Here are a list of things that help fix a Nitrogen Deficiency:

Chemical Nutrients

Advanced nutrients Grow (2-1-6)
Vita Grow (4-0-0),
BC Grow(1.2-3.2-6.5)
GH Flora Grow (2-1-6)
GH Maxi grow (10-5-14)
GH floraNova grow (7-4-10),
Dyna gro Grow (7-9-5)

Organic Nutrients

Dr. Hornby’s Iguana Juice Grow (3-1-3)
Advanced Nutrients Mother Earth Grow (1.5-.75-1.5)
Earthjuice Grow (2-1-1),
Pure Blend Pro (3-1.5-4)
Bone Meal(0-10-0)
Blood Meal(12-0-0)
Fish Emulsion (5-1-1)
Seabird Guano (11-13-3)
Crab Shells(2.5-3.0-.5)
Pure Blend Grow (0.4-.01-.5)
Marine Cuisine (10-7-7)
MaxiCrop Seaweed (1-0-3)
Super Tea (5-5-1)
Mexican Bat Guano (10-2-0)
Sea Island Jamaican Bat Guano (1-10-0)
Kelp Meal (1-0-2)
Seaweed Plus Iron
Neptune’s Harvest (2-4-0.5)
Alaska Start-Up(2-1-2)
Bio-Grow (1.8-0.1-6.6)
Age old Grow (12-6-6)
AGE Old Kelp (.30-.25-.15)
Neptune’s Harvest (2-4-1)
Maxicrop Seweed(.1-0-1)
METANATURALS Organic grow (3-3-3)
METANATURALS Organic nitrogen (16-0-0)

So adding anyone of these above should fix up your nitrogen deficiency! Nitrogen deficient plants usually recover in about a week, affected leaves will not recover.

1 Like

@bob31

What is going on with this

Looks like nitrogen deficiency is what Will said? Let me look back for a few minutes.

drop the ph of your water down to 5.8. You’re running a soil less mix.

So add the nutrients to your water and then pH to 5.8 and you will be fine.

2 Likes

I checked my runoff it’s around 6.5 I am using Roots organic for some and nectar for the gods for some the runoff is around the same for both they are in the same type of soil and the soil is Roots Organics original Buy Aurora Innovations
@bob31 I just checked the pH of the water and it is around 7

Is this the ingredients of the roots organic soil? @Wolfmankush ? Just want to make sure I’m on the same page with you.

All but one is not roots organics -is peat moss, coco fiber, composted virgin forest material, perlite, pumice, wormcastings, crab meal, feather meal, alfalfa meal, fish bone meal, bat guano, kelp meal, oyster she’ll flour, green sand, non gmo soybean meal, rock phosphate, humic ore, rock dust, calcareous lime, dolomitic lime gypsum, mycorrhizae @bob31

1 Like

I got a Clone that was like this when I got it

Is this in pre flowering

1 Like

Looks like pre flower to me @Wolfmankush best I can tell. Give it a few more days to be sure!

Hehe this thread is like Plant Care 101 finals. I think @garrigan62 is gonna get an A. :man_student:t2:

1 Like

@Wolfmankush what are we looking at?

My clone was like this when I got it trying to figure out what is wrong with it @bob31

Could be a couple of different things @Wolfmankush

Since you just got it…

Not much you could put into a support ticket… But let’s get the strain and what soil or medium it was in when you got it.