What is this that grew on my leaves?

These spots appeared on my leaves a little while ago, they are about two months old. Most of my plants got have them and all of them that do have progressed like this. The plants are perfectly fine and growing well. What is this? What do I do?

@Knukle

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Medium & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

What brand and products of Nutrients are you using? Strength and how often?

Indoor or Outdoor:

Indoor type and size of grow area or tent?

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

This problem only exists in only 1 of my 2 tents (medium tent)

How many plants: 11 plants

Age from Sprout and Flower: 2 months but still veg and a plant in flowering 1 and a half months into flowering.

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Medium & Size of Pots: Sunshine Advanced Mix #4/5 gallon home depot buckets with holes

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so: I water about every 4 days my humidity (39%-45%) is low so they drink up water quick. I use my finger to check for level of dryness.

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: I use Distilled water and check ph always 5.5-6.5

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: I use Fox Farm Trio (Grow big, Big Bloom, Tiger bloom) and follow the grow schedule in the pamphlet.

What brand and products of Nutrients are you using? Strength and how often? Foxfarm Trio (Grow big, Big Bloom, Tiger bloom) and follow the grow schedule in the pamphlet. Nutrient every 2 weeks or as needed

Indoor or Outdoor: outdoor shed in 2 grow tents

Indoor type and size of grow area or tent? 2 grow tents 1 48”×48”×80” (AKA Med tent) 96”×48”×80” (AKA Big tent)

Light system, size and height from plants: in Med tent: 3 Galaxyhydro 300W L.E.D grow light.

Temps; Day, Night: tbh temps sit very low sometimes 50°F during the night cycle and a nice 70°F-75°F during day cycle

Humidity; Day, Night: Day: 45%-55%, Night: 39%-45%

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: Yes

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: No, No, No

Co2; Yes, No: No

Looks like powdery mildew to me, but low humidity kinda says not.

How much of the plant is affected?

@Knukle just a thinking out loud, if you touch the stuff does it come off on your fingers as a crumbly, slightly sticky residue? Or is it completely dry?

Also, is this only on the top of the leaves? Or is it under also?

Nope no crunchy or nothing i tried rubbing it off and nothing either and most leaves have it.

Most of the plant. The humidity has always sat so low mold was the last thing on my mind. Also I dont spray the leaves so i just cant even start to guess whats wrong it doesnt come off either.

Look on the back of the leaves with a magnifying glass real close and see if there are any TINY black specs. You might even see them move if there are. Also look real closely between each leave for any sign of spider webs. Look closely on the buds of your flowering plant for spider webs. This looks like it could be spider mites to me. I had them at the end of my last grow.

Maybe a dose of Neem oil is in order.

Mites get out the microscope