What Is the Weight of Your Harvest?

Wait till she’s been cured up good for a month or so! I have 2 ounces jarred up and it’s crazy good smoke!

4 Likes

That’s an awesome looking plant!! What’s it’s hight? Looks short but can’t be very small with that weight! :sunglasses::v:

She made it to 30". Details in the strain said they get to 33" so I was happy with the results since I’m still a noob!

8 Likes

Well @Beans I think you did a great job. I hereby promote you to noob first class!

9 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

Yours are all outside grows, correct @Willd ?

1 Like

Yes he started indoors but other than that they were outdoor

1 Like

hey guys
I weigh in at 12 lbs 4 ounces. Im finally all done. also made 170 grams of bubble hash. got to love it

11 Likes

@bud123

DUDE… You killed it congrats!!! :smile:

2 Likes

Great job on the auto grow @Beans
Do I see a November Bom contestant? I think I do lol
@bud123 nice :+1: job

3 Likes

thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 it was a lot of work as we all know. but now fall is here and its time to go out west for a vac. and visit some friends.

2 Likes

It was a lot of fun this year. thanks @DaGoose

1 Like

Enjoy the vacation @bud123

thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 the wifey is really happy this year. you know what they say happy wife happy life, lol I retired last year and im having a ball.so now I have been restoring a 1969 dodge dart gt. to keep busy. I love it.

7 Likes

yes. they were all outdoor. I started them inside in Feb and transplanted them the end of May

2 Likes

@bud123 that’s awesome I still work full time and look forward to the day I can retire
Nice project you have also woohoo
I believe in that saying as well and do my best to keep mine happy as well she actually easy to please so I’m lucky

3 Likes

Man, I hope you had help! I’d be stove up for weeks after that haha.

1 Like

4 days of drying and the weight is down to 113 gr. Not completely dry which is good. The other plant I did I feel I dried too quick. Smelling good. :grin::grin::grin::yum::yum::yum:

9 Likes

Pineapple Haze Weight

11 Likes