What is the average Shiping time to Australia, WA in particular?

I ordered on the 10th of June-still no seeds.I waited the 25 days contacted the support centre.Got a response from a Sarah who gave me the standard response-sorry to hear your seeds haven’t arrived we will reship etc.Waited another 25 days-surprise no seeds.Contacted them again.Sarah responds with the same, I’m guessing, automated response reship, reconfirm address ,wait 25 days.I asked questions she didn’t answer my questions only restated the 25 day policy.Again, no seeds again, I contact Sarah same response and again no seeds.I’m thinking if your in Australia try another seed company cause I’m down nearly $300 US don’t let it happen to you.

My order turned up in qld in 8 business days from ordering. Stealth shipping well worth the $25 :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi all,

Anyone from WA ordered some seeds recently?

I made an order on 24th of Oct and still waiting… Will wait completion of the 25 business day period to make enquiries to the webmaster.

Cheers!

1 Like

@Hallo hi mate,good luck with it,hope you have some success with ilgm, a question tho,have you looked domestic at all? :slight_smile:

Hi aussie,
I am in Qld Sunshine coast, you mentioned “Local” any tips where I might try?

1 Like

You have to put the @ in front of their name like this @aussie123556 this gets their attention.

1 Like

Thanks FrostyBuds, new to site

My seeds took 10 days to South Australia.

1 Like

@Docko169 i call local domestic but have seen others use a site starts with a Y__tra pty.ltd. and is totally for non consumption as they state an everyone on other sites knock them but they have barney’s and other breeders strains an fem, 2 days delivery in nsw i heard, cash into their anz no cards, is worth a shot atleast i been told, an if you sick of waiting for a maybe threw customs after weeks of waiting and just want to learn might be a go. I cannot say directly on here names of sites i think. or give personal email addresses to chat with a member in priv. sorry . :slight_smile: is always a risk in oz if you do not know people… good luck

Just came out on Australian TV that detect and destroy of illegal cannabis seeds coming into Australia by Australian Border Force has gone up 400% Oh can i buy a vowel for that word? or even a consonant :kangaroo:

1 Like

Thks aussie123556, will do some searching as suggested. Once again thanks.

Doesn’t say much for " Stealth " packaging

Some are better at stealth than others! cannot speak about ILGM as i have never ordered from them, but from the people from OZ that i know ordered have got success, but remember no matter who you order off they may be stopped, i had one stopped by Border force but they didnt find the seeds got the item 4 months after it had been posted with an apology from border force stating they had opened it but found nothing, so i guess in that instant the stealth worked.

Not totally sure but i think ILGM have an Ausralian account you can put the money in, that would make it a Tad easier.

Hi, New to site , can you tell me how “Stealth” packaging works? Does the packaging contain odour that puts dogs humans off the sent??

I’m in Canberra, and I’ve ordered twice from ILGM this year already. 20 seeds in each order, they make it to me about 2 - 3 weeks after my money has been transferred and received which that takes a week or less. Select international bank transfer for paying it’s the easiest and fastest way to do it

I really dont like explaining how they do stealth etc and how they hide the seeds as we dont know who all the members are on here, border force Australia and other countrys could be watching as we type.

1 Like

Q/A for sending, receiving, waiting and tracking International Mail. Please read.

I wanted to share my personal, extensive experience for those sending, expecting, and receiving international mail. Because of the online community has experienced many new users since last year, please have a look below at common questions. If you have any more questions, please also take a look at my previous (started) posts where I show screenshots of the actual package and timelines too.

I’m getting something from the U.S. and I want to know how long it takes to get here.

It’s good if you can understand what type of service was used for sending, because it helps you to understanding when to expect it get to Australia:

First Class International: Typically begins with LA, LZ, LJ, LC, LZ, LK (and so forth) are standard mail with a limited reciprocated tracking. Its journey time takes atleast or up to 15 days. Sometimes, it can even take close to 30 days (sometimes it’s been 20, 22, 23).

Priority Mail International: Typically begins with: CJ, CP, CA, CF (and so forth) is mail that USPS aims to get to you between 6 - 10 days. Sometimes, you will receive in on the 8th, 9th, or right on the 10th, but more usually, it’s 12-13 days in total. In my experience, it’s been around 12 days.

Express Mail International: Starts with EJ, EC, EA (and so forth) is aimed to arrive in 5 days. This time is generally met (because FedEx flies this for USPS) but it takes longer if it gets here before the weekend, or you live interstate.

Global Express Guaranteed (GXG): Fastest USPS service, arriving on the third day. Time-definite and flown by FedEx for USPS.

I’m awaiting for my package to arrive but it hasn’t arrived yet when I track it. What’s going on?

What I have been generally noticing is that many people have either been asking their package too early. When there hasn’t been any updates for a couple of days (or as if it’s not updating anymore) - please don’t be too concerned . Postal mail always takes atleast two weeks (14 days) to arrive and can take longer if you live in states like Western Australia. All international mail comes into Sydney’s international mail gateway first, scanned, processed by airport, into Australian Customs, then finally passed onto Australia Post to distribute.

Why doesn’t my mail just get to my state instead of arriving to Sydney first?

It’s a number of reasons but the largest number of commercial flights come into Sydney, so there are more immediate flights to Australia. It also makes more sense for the sake of efficiency, when all mail comes into one location, them distributed outwards on one go. In the U.S., there are five centers (San Fran, New York, L.A, Miami) that process international incoming/outgoing mail - Australia Post could do something like this but that’s another topic.

What should I look at when tracking my package?

US mail gives an expected timeline, based on the service used. When you begin tracking the package whilst it’s moving in the U.S., use the above timeframes to estimate when might the package get here. To give you a better reading, periodically check when Australia Post indicates: “Into Customs” and “Processed Through Facility” . These scans means that your package was physically a scan and gives you a better expectation on how long you will need to wait for. As aforementioned, please give your package time, because it could always be delayed by its arrival at the airport, and held by Australian Customs (mail backlog, lots of required processing, etc).

Can you give an example?

I purchase an U.S. item and gets sent by First Class Mail. It’s tracking is: LZ1234567890US. It was first mailed on 15th of October. Therefore, I will check its progress on the last week of October, but expect until the 10th to receive it.

1 Like

Didn’t know how too start a new topic with my experience with first time Oz shipping. 3 days to my door. In country so no customs. These guys are the real deal. Hopefully all or most are viable. In Oz don’t sweat it.

@Docko169 how you go mate any luck ? :slight_smile:

1 Like