What is going on?

From a fellow grower:

Was wondering if u can tell me whats wrong & how to fix if u can. I have attached a picture

Wow ! You got fungus problems or bud rot bad…Myself I would separate it from the other plants before it infects your other plants if it hasn’t already.
It looks to me that it went on way to far to save. I would be checking " REAL GOOD " any plants that were with or near this plant. Just to be on the safe side I would

If you have already gotten some kind of fungus there are things you can use: neem2, neem oil works wonders!! Potassium Bicarbonate, Baking soda and for other chemical agents you can use Plant Shield, Serenade and pythium! There are many other chemicals and organics that work but these are the most popular and they work very very well

Will

Thanks garrigan. I only have one plant its outdoor & I have it growing on ground to help hide it. Its also planted in the ground. Only the branches underneath the plant are like that, I have chopped them out the plant still has other buds on it. Should I treat it for fungus & spray it with one of the above???

I would for sure,
I have this awesome " Guide for sick plants." I looked your problem up in the guide and sure thing there it was.
You gota have this guide. It’s up to you…I have already sent it to one of our fellow growers and he loves it.
I would be more than happy to send it to you.
It’s in to parts and both file are ZIP files With Pictures. What’s your e-mail and i’ll send to you a.s.a.p

Will

Thanks mate. My email is jasonroy120@gmail.com. if I use baking soda what do I mix at? Do I apply with spray bottle or water plant with it? I forgot 2 mention before its been in flower for 11 weeks now. Will send pic of plant later

Your package is waiting for you in e-mail
let me know just off hand what ya think
It really is an awesome Guide. I use it all the tine and nip my problem be for it get out of control
feel free to share

Will

you will have to go and get WinZip or WinAra either one will work

Will

Wow i World love to have your guide book this is my email anthonyherrera0818@gmail.com thanks

Sorry I missed this earlier. Nice to see helpful members supporting other growers :slight_smile:

If you want to gain as much insight into your issues as possible; copy/paste a support ticket here. We will analyze it and figure out where you went wrong…Or at least give it a hell of a try. Peace.lw

I sent you the Guide on sick plants.
I’em sure your going to love guide

Will

Will can you PM me a guide as well please?

Russ

Hi garrigan. I got ur book. Thanks. I got home 2day &2 my disappointment I had 2 chop out more branches. Ive sprayed the baking soda mix as well.

I’em sorry Russ I don’t even know how to pm I would be more than happy to e-mail to ya.

Wil

Just look it up in the guide and it will tell what you need to take care of the problem. I think it was nere the bottom

will

Continuing the discussion from What is going on?:

No problem man I found it on your other thread.BTW you can send personal message by clicking on a member’s avatar.It’s the same as posting.

That is different, this one is much much better and bigger w/ pic’s
More detail

Will

UMMMMM the guide I looked at didn’t have pics.Is there another I didn’t see?

Yes… this guide comes with pic’s and is in zip file Part 1 and part 2 A must have
all I need is an e-mail address and i’ll send it out a.s.a.p.

Will

Continuing the discussion from What is going on?:

No problem man I found it on your other thread.BTW you can send personal message by clicking on a member’s avatar.It’s the same as posting.

I moved 4 posts to an existing topic: What is going on?