What do u think of my grow

@joshawa He has a thread going now that’s all he needs and a forum is a complete ly different thing

Will

OK topic or thread however you want

If I sounded rude I didn’t mean to I apologise @joshawa.

Will

Likewise buddy I don’t use words well I was just correcting myself so want is a former @garrigan62

Not quite sure what you mean but garrigan is Irish and I’m 63 now. …of old school Irish from Boston

B Safe

Will

2 Likes

Hi Deebay … I grow outdoors too. I’ll be putting my seeds in the pots this weekend. Last year I had 7 in pots and planted the first of May. My plants were easily 7-8 feet tall, so I decided to wait until June 1 to plant this year.

You’re right … not a whole lot of outdoor growers. Keep us posted and as soon as my seeds sprout, I’ll start posting some pictures. This will be my 3rd year growing outside. Wish I could grow indoors as I think overall it’s safer to keep hidden. The first time offense for growing in my state is 5 years, so I’m really concerned about being stealth.

I started a topic somewhere (can’t remember where) called Outdoor Grow and posted pictures of my plants and their progress last year. I’ll see if I can do a search and find it for you.

Best of everything,
MT
This is the link to my blog from last year.

1 Like

Deebay … Your plants look great. Do you live somewhere sunny? How did they get so big growing outdoors this early in the season?

Joshawa … Your plants look really good too. They are so big already. Did you start them indoors?

Keep up the good work,
MT

Started indoor I live in California

Started mine March 10 then put them out April 10 I live in Oklahoma an all the rain and nutes have done great for them

I was asking what a forum was but spelling sucks

And I’ll be making brownies this weekend LOL I went to that thread where you had all that brownie drama and got a few recipes now I think I’ll give it a try

…good luck with your gardening this weekend! :slight_smile: :wink:

James Joseph “Whitey” Bulger

Yes I started them March 10 in the closet put them out April 10

They were only about 6 inches tall when they went outside kept them in a solo cup till they went out

I love them. Fantastic grow. You must take very good care of them and enjoy spending time with them. J

Yes sir me an the wife both luv spending time in the garden

Hi Paranorman … thanks for the good wishes on my gardening. Going to get started in just a minute planting my seeds outside in pots.

Good luck on the brownies. My little drama with them was ridiculous. I still have about 2 cups of the butter left. Just a little leary of baking with it again.

Let me know how your brownies turn out and how much of the butter you used. I think my butter was just way too strong. I was trying to figure out about how much weed was actually in each piece of brownie … trying to compare it to smoking a joint.

Deebay … I start my seeds outside in the pots in a seedling potting soil. I really don’t have any space to start them indoors earlier in the year.

Joshawa … that’s so cool your wife likes to garden with you. My hubs doesn’t use cannabis, so I’m on my own in the garden.

MT

1 Like

:scissors::evergreen_tree: thanks @MT1 will update, I’m going to let the shake dry more, I downloaded some recipes from here and Around the Net it’s pretty easy, just a double boiler, but like you mentioned making the decision how much / whether it’s too strong or not is the trick ? LOL

…so now it’s my turn at the deadly green butter I guess ?! :slight_smile: …will update

PS …I put this year’s tomatoes in yesterday! :slight_smile: …can’t wait!

Good luck,happy growing keep us posted I love pictures

Looking really nice! Keep up the great work!