What do I feed in flower?

Absolutely better to have what you need in advance. Smart. Too many people try to play catch-up, which is much harder than planning ahead.

2 Likes

Ya but playing catch up makes it interesting. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

LOL. I’m not a gambling man. But yeah, it does make it interesting.

2 Likes

I seem to only have to water about once a week, and about half a gallon per plant. have a meter as well…cheapo from lowes. Has ph/water/light not sure I trust it tho. How big of pots do u use and what kind? I have 5gal buckets with drainage holes in bottom and up sides about 2.5 inches. Going to use better soil next go around. Seeing good stuff about ffof

1 Like

Wanna get it lined out then let it get interesting :laughing: :joy: :laughing::+1::v:

1 Like

I’m 2 days into flower so I’m a bit ahead. I have 6 plants in 5-gal fabric pots.

You can look over my grow log and see how I progressed if you want. I’d start at the bottom and work up if you view it.

Ya I get bored quickly so I like it interesting. Can’t wait till I’m able to go back to work. Till then it can be interesting.

My interesting plant.

6 Likes

Got a pic in reg light?

Fabric dries out quicker than plastic correct? Is it normal to only have to water one time a week? I water until it starts dripping out the bottom. Have my grow so far on “7 weeks from seed” thread. Not growing very fast but look and smell good

2 Likes

It allows air into the soil and yes, helps it drain. Some people water once a week, others every day, and some every few days. Really how you want to do it and what works for you.

2 Likes

Here it is.

The other 2 with the big one

These gals are almost done. 2-4 weeks left to go.
The one that’s been vegging for 91 days now.

7 Likes

Looks good brother what happened to middle of tall one?

1 Like

That last one there is going to be a monster once it goes to flower an I’m gonna be happy. Oh ya an their purple kush. All of them.

1 Like

Been removing fan leaves as they yellow an die off as it ripens.

if you get soil meter,get the digital one. the cheaper one works but you get a more accurate measure with digital meter…just saying @Dankgrower88

All is well that’s why I’m here all 3 for better results as they are used in different stages of flower for different reasons, also start at 1/4 strength when to judge for water, I usually determine water a plant in a 5 gallon once a week in an 80 degree grow room

1 Like

Nice looking plant

1 Like

I’d recommend GH Flora Series 3 part (plus GH Calimagic) it’s much more affordable than Fox Farm and it’s good stuff, has good directions and is very easy for beginners to use…! ( & Nasa uses it! ) :rocket:

Chances are your plant will show Cal Mag deficiencies before anything else, I usually start adding a supplement three or four weeks into veg

• best of luck!
2 Likes

Is that the flora gro/micro/boom trio?

yes, that’s it! About 30 bucks on Amazon

2 Likes