What are you listening to?

I have an addictive personality and currently, Jerry & Merl are my thing

8 Likes

Right this very minute I am listening to

2 Likes

Nice. Have not heard that tune in quite a few years! Thanks.

1 Like

Hey @Screwauger How do you get the YouTube link to show the preview on here rather than people having to physically click the hyperlink?

1 Like

After you type your text hit enter a couple times and paste the YT link on it’s own line!!

Never gets old for me

1 Like

At this very moment, I am jammin to some Maiden…

Don’t get me wrong, I like the slower stuff to, as well as the faster stuff. All depends on the mood I guess.

6 Likes

I truly can enjoy any music from country rock to heavy metal to Zappa to the Dead. Partial to jazz but as stated I love it all except opera. I used to only listen to classical music in my truck…that will turn some heads but Beethoven rocks!!

Since my early teens (56 now) I really do not like a day without music. YT has been very good to me because I lost all of my music in a bitter divorce and YT has helped my refill my playlist with 3500 of my must haves. Smart phones, clouds, bluetooth speakers…legal weed. Somebody pinch me cause I think I might be in Heaven.

7 Likes

If I’m awake, I’m in the mood for Iron Maiden!

2 Likes
5 Likes

as much as I like the original, I like the remake more…

5 Likes

So now that I am listening to this it will show?

3 Likes

I love Simon and Garfunkel but I love this version so much better. David Draiman’s voice is so full of emotion!

2 Likes

Hopefully this posted correctly. This is my latest jam. Greta Van Fleet. These guys are just kids 19 and 20 years old.

3 Likes
2 Likes

NOw that’s not in my playlist, yet!

I don’t really listen to music but I’m a musician and when I’m searching for a song for a purpose that’s mostly when I listen to music like when I’m making it or mixing/post producing it. I keep the car silent when I driv most of the time. But after a trip by myself, anything longer than 12 hours and I need to hear something.

1 Like

No musical talent here and I am really not much into lyrics. My ex always had a song for every purpose because the lyrics “spoke to her.” Spare me! I like talented musicians and my preference is for strings which is why I have been on a New Grass kick of late. Jazz or a musicians ability to “take the melody out for a stroll” and really improvise is what I guess my tastes are.

I grew up with a Dad who loved the Big Band sound and all things wind (Pete Fountain, Dizzy Gillespie, etc) and I started there, loved all those old bands. Then Steely Dan, Chicago, Mother’s of Invention, Zappa…

PS This tangie hash oil makes just about any music an experience!!!

4 Likes
2 Likes

https://youtu.be/mfeocOdzZrg

2 Likes