What am I doing wrong other than too much water?

Very convincing

Thanks bud!

I see. I am just worried about my poor air circulation.

1 Like

@Stomper @bob31 @BIGE @Hogmaster @Donaldj @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971

Am not sure if you guys remember, but few days ago I sampled a little branch with a couple of buds on it to see how it would taste. It dried fine and I smoked it today. ZERO high, ZERO flavor, ZERO smell! :astonished:
What is happening??

Thanks anyway.

Lol very common you can’t get real test without plant being ready to harvest trichs were likely clear

4 Likes

Good to know. Yes they were mostly clear. But I thought at least I’ll get a hint of the strain flavor. Thanks

1 Like

the flavor comes as they ripen like a fruit or tomato this only happens during harvest window

3 Likes

Does Trichomes turn milky first then amber or the other way around?
@Donaldj @bob31 @Stomper @Majiktoker

1 Like

Clear then milky then amber @KingTuT

Did I ever post the trichomes pics I have?

2 Likes

I don’t think you did.

Clear then milky when they mature. They turn Amber as the thc starts to degrade and turn into the sleepy time meds.

1 Like

@KingTuT

Clear

Milky

Amber

3 Likes

Holy Smokes! @bob31awesome pics bud! I will go throw my magnifying glass in the trash :running_man:t2::running_man:t2::running_man:t2::running_man:t2::joy:. I can’t believe how great these pics are! Thanks @bob31

1 Like

Thanks @Stomper

hahahaha I stole those off the net. I can’t get anything near that good and mine is 200x @KingTuT

1 Like

@bob31 LOL! :joy:.
What is the time range from clear to milky and from milky to amber? It seems like the transition in color is taking ages. I think I am not giving my plants enough light.
@Stomper @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

CFL 1200watt equivalent
LED 750watt

@Stomper @bob31 @Donaldj @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971

it depends on the size of the area 30-50 watts per square foot is the guide on this @KingTuT

1 Like

@bob31 7x10