What am I doing wrong other than too much water?

Got ya I use the same
They look like they are milky i
Was I right on the flower thing about 8 weeks bro??? @KingTuT

@Countryboyjvd1971 yes sir, next week is the 8th

@Countryboyjvd1971 you know I feed her yesterday with both and molasses and I could swear the buds got bigger after like 10hrs!

So since they are milky it means that I don’t have enough time to feed and wait till they get a little bigger right? I am looking for a couch lock high

@Countryboyjvd1971 another thing, I lowered the humidity down to 40% but the buds felt so dry, is this okay?

I normally around week 8 I’ll stop feeding myself and start the end of grow process
I stop feed for two weeks before harvest instead of flushing them
So I’m not sure you should be adding anything now brother you at the end of the run
Let see what the other have to say about that bro
@Majiktoker @KingTuT is week 8 of flower and he’s wanting to know if he should feed to fatten buds up or not ?

2 Likes

In flower you want about 55% humidity
You may be a bit dry side at 40%

1 Like

I will adjust it now! Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Also if they are still stacking up let them go some more it won’t hurt your looking for a heavy couch lock so you’ll need them to be amber in color

@KingTuT They look bigger this round of pics than the last brother! Also the first three pics look like there are still some (or there are new or more) white pistils? She’s telling you she wants to fatten up those buds a little more!

1 Like

Yup I saw the pistols as well bob and think he can let them go I’m not sure about the feeding thing tho what are you thoughts on that @bob31

You are so right :+1: Thanks

There is about 45% white pistils, another reason to wait? And for how much longer you think? @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971

What do you mean by let them go? You mean to cut them?

Thanks brother, I feel they got bigger once I fed them, and the plant started looking good again just 2 weeks ago when I adjusted the pH

No sir I was referring to letting them grow fatter my friend since you gave white pistols it means as @bob31 stated she’s still wanting to fatten up so let them go keep grow lol
As I said earlier I just wasn’t sure if Feed is a good idea at this stage of the game for you that’s all bud definitely don’t cut it down yet @KingTuT
Your ph issue has set you back and you may need to extend flower cycle a few more weeks brother maybe up to 4 more

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 Oh god! Am so tired of her :joy:

1 Like

Ok now I get it. I’ll keep feeding and I already adjusted the humidity to 55%, and I replaced the lights with 2700k. :crossed_fingers: @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31

1 Like

You should be good now bro with the right light they will want to pack on wieght :+1:
Keep us updated brother

Youd typically wanna start feeding around 4th or 5th week of flower any sort of boosters to help buds swell by the 8th week your a little late.

Though I start feeding flower foods at the start of the 12/12 cycle and start adding boosters by the second or third week

2 Likes