What am I doing wrong other than too much water?

wow,that is a long time to veg…

1 Like

How big of pot did you use and what medium and nutrients?

1 Like

Roots looked great. 450w viparspectra , 1200w CFL 5000k-6500k and 300w CFL 2700k.

2 Likes

10 gal fabric pot, FFO soil, didn’t feed until two weeks ago with tiger blooms and big blooms.

1 Like

That could be part of it after the first month is when I start if you’re not even a little before that depending on growth So it was practically just grown with the Foxfarm nutrients which is not a bad thing but you got smaller yields I personally think because the nutrients were not started sooner which is not a bad thing we live and learn and it looks like you got some pretty good stuff

2 Likes

But the buds closest to the lights are much bigger, maybe light? I also noticed something, using white light CFL 5000K - 6500K is a bad idea in flowering, the part where e this light sheds on almost has no trichomes and more green leaves. @Hogmaster

1 Like

Yea feeding could have very well been why they were small

4 Likes

I agree. I keep feeding veg nutes till they are done with stretch then I switch right away to bloom food.

3 Likes

I will have to agree with the group and say it was a lack of proper nutrients at the right stages of growth
But what you have looks good just a bit smaller
I wouldn’t get to upset over the situation live and learn wit each grow we all get better :+1:

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @Majiktoker @bob31 @BIGE @Stomper Remember guys when my pH was way off for most of the flowering cycle, it was off for like 5 weeks until I realized that my pH meter wasn’t working properly. My meter was reading 6.7pH when it actually was 3.5pH :fearful: causing a lot of damage to the leaves? Okay so now I need to make up for the lost time and nuts that the plant didn’t get when it was supposed to? The plant is super healthy but the buds are empty and still developing. I have been trying so hard to get good pictures in normal light but I am still not able to get a clear one but am getting there I promise @bob31.

1 Like

@bob31 let me know what you think. I’ll keep trying though. :+1:

I’m flowering I think you want to be in that 2300-2700 range @KingTuT I just noticed your earlier post asking
They look nice king tut
I’ll let one of the mod guide you threw your nute question

Thank you so much @Countryboyjvd1971. Yes, today I replaced all my CFLs 5000K-6500K with CFLs 2700k in addition to the main LED with veg+bloom switches on.

1 Like

@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 got few more

3 Likes

Looking good
How old again bro sorry being to lazy to read back lol

No worries @Countryboyjvd1971 she is so old, she was a seed on January 27th and started flowering cycle April 19th

Ok how did I miss that lol
So your in like your week 8 of flower
What nutrients you using bro

Does the trichomes look ready? I took forever in veg because I didn’t have the space or the equipment for flowering.

Not the root hormone though :joy: