What am I doing wrong other than too much water?

Do you think there will be any benefits from getting rid of the small ones knowing that I am so late in the flowering stage with only six days left to harvest? Will they make the big ones get any bigger? Or should I save them and not harvest them until they are mature enough?

1 Like

@Stomper oh! I didnā€™t know I can make hash out of the small buds! How can I do that? :smile:

if you are just six days out i would leave it as it is if you canā€¦

1 Like

@Stomper how about wax? Can I use the small nugs to make wax?

1 Like

i have a pollen shaker that i put those smaller buds in if i donā€™t smoke themā€¦small buds and sugar leafsā€¦

@BIGE What do you do with a pollen shaker?

1 Like

I have never made wax so I could not say. For hash I use bubble bags and ice. I wonā€™t do any process that could involve flames or explosions :skull_and_crossbones::grimacing:

https://www.amazon.com/iPower-GLBBAG5X8-5-Gallon-Extractor-Waterproof/dp/B006C6NY3Q/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_86_bs_tr_img_2/132-9663243-0250312?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=EPR49PQS3G6ZWE9WMGV3

Lots of different kinds on amazon.

I usually get about 4 to 6 grams of hash from a 6 plant harvest.

4 Likes

@KingTuT do me a huge favor. Next week before you decide to harvest, post some more pics under regular light so we can help you be sure they are ready!

Here is what I use

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IV0TV50/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

This is so interesting. Thanks a lot for all the help! :grinning:

@bob31 I know how much you hate my pics when I leave this light on :smile: and I promise tomorrow Iā€™ll send pics with the light off. The reason why I donā€™t do it is because it messes up my timer for some reason.

just shake all of the trichomes off of the plant matterā€¦kief is what they call it i think.
through some small ground up buds or sugar leafs however you like,then add some change,i use half dollars,and start shakingā€¦
it is a dry process with close to no mess. great stuff to sprinkle on a joint or just smoke in a pipe aloneā€¦iā€™m a fan!

1 Like

Sorry for the slow reply brother
I see the peeps answered your question so I wonā€™t beat it into the ground lol
I donā€™t have the bags but do own a pollen shaker
If you donā€™t want to smoke the popcorn buds after curing definitely try to make some hash with it
I use my pollen shaker and pollen press with the trim leaves and popcorn buds work like a charm and provides a nice quality hash to smoke :+1: Woohoo
Iā€™ve heard the bags work good :blush: but have never tried them @Hogmaster also uses them same as @Stomper showers I think
Iā€™ve wanted to try making wax but Iā€™m with stomper on the bit wanting to use a process that can be dangerous?
Maybe Iā€™ll try something outdoors but not indoors if it involves flames etc

Just to give you a idea what the Kief looks like before pressing
I donā€™t have a after pic but I press them into small pucks with my press which I donā€™t seem to have a pic of either lol

2 Likes

Just turn off the switches on the top of the lights. @KingTuT donā€™t mess with the timers or anything.

I donā€™t have a problem with general pics taken with LED on, but if you want a good honest opinion on something then you need to turn off the LEDā€™s.

:v:

1 Like

Check this one out

3 Likes

Thank you so much, this looks awesome.

1 Like

@BIGE @bob31 @Stomper @Majiktoker @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971

Most of the buds are so tiny :frowning: I am so frustrated. Her is a picture of one of the top branches. Doesnā€™t that look so small to you?

2 Likes

How long did she veg for

2 Likes

For 3 months

2 Likes

Yea thats a little small for that long how were the roots when you emptied it and what wattage light

1 Like