Welcome to Weedville, USA

That picture is breathtaking.
Almost makes me wish for autumn…

1 Like

@North_East_Newbie as a charter member blah blah blah we are waiting for your approval on Weedpatch

2 Likes

I approve! :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::grinning:
My apologies for the delay in my vote.
I’ve been in the basement trimming and weighing my first harvest! My jaw using the ground

2 Likes

Alrighty then The request is hereby approved @hillbilly103 @Countryboyjvd1971 @North_East_Newbie

:+1:

2 Likes

@North_East_Newbie
I took that pic at new river gorge overlook last fall. It’s about 45 minutes by motorcycle from here. Also know as upper Weedpatch!

1 Like

@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @North_East_Newbie
I graciously except the temporary appointment of mayor of the newly incorporated community of Weedpatch.
I request that @AnneBonny and @4superskunk be my planning secretaries and protectors of the Weedpatch :us:

2 Likes

Yayyyy weed patch :+1:
Hope they accept thier nominations @hillbilly103

1 Like

Beautiful country! Both sides of the mountain.

1 Like

I think I’d just sit there and cry from being overwhelmed by the beauty…WOW!!!

2 Likes

@hillbilly103 aka temp mayor I except and take responsibility as over looker of the weed patch

1 Like

@hillbilly103 is not the temp Mayor of our sister town he’s the actual Mayor @4superskunk
Good morning folks of Weedville hope everyone is doing well today
A bit humid but that’s ok happy growing all have a great day

3 Likes

Been missing home. Had to stop o way to work ad day Hi y’all. Have a great day!

4 Likes

It’s a fantastic picture @hillbilly103
Congratulations on your newly appointed position!

2 Likes

Hooray!
Our town continues to grow & improve!!!

2 Likes

My bad @Countryboyjvd1971 totally miss read it was eirley this am reading lol

2 Likes

I have to say this but it’s hotter then a hooker on payday around a shipyard

2 Likes

I would like to be a chef since that’s what I do IRL, I work for a conference center so I am familiar with banquet style cooking. I have cooked for hundreds of weddings. I have cooked for some gobment peeps, I have cooked for a very famous ice cream maker from up north, I have cooked for sports people and Ive cooked for tv and movie stars. I can also smoke a mean brisket. I used to be a baker and also a chocolatier, I have dabbled in the edibles and make good brownies that are requested when people come to town. On a side note, I am also Ordained so I can marry people and I am a photographer so I would also like to wear those hats :cowboy_hat_face::hocho: Thank you.

7 Likes

@doodlebug but can make Cheetos and Twinkies?

2 Likes

I definitely need to go and never leave. I can give you a strong work ethic, love of gardening, willing to learn and the love of weed!! Also a pleasant attitude and friendly disposition.

7 Likes

Hahahahaha your funny @hillbilly103
And sounds great @doodlebug your in
Just need confirmation from Mayor @bob31 and @North_East_Newbie

4 Likes