Welcome to Weedville, USA

Theres a couple million of us yanks over here. Dudes that do that have to be high. I’m sure one of the guys here does it. the odds are in our favor! lol @daz49 @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure it will be one of the southern boys or girls as well seems to be more popular down south ?

2 Likes

I’d wager on @hillbilly103

3 Likes

He’s a good candidate for sure @DieHigh55
He’s got his own farm going it sounds like to me lol

3 Likes

yeah it’s a southern half of the country thing. It gets too cold here where we live @daz49

2 Likes

@daz49 You know how they lure the catfish out of their holes? They tie a rope around a young pig and drag it through the water. Soon as the rope goes slack and there’s no more resistance…than there’s a cat on the prowl.

1 Like

Well I reckon things would be different in weedville, and it’d be more like cheech Martin with the smoking trout, the catfish would want me to catch them and the water would be always warm

1 Like

There would have to be a catfish dentist to take their teeth out first. Maybe we could sell them to cokeheads for cutting up lines.

3 Likes

@DieHigh55 your too funny out of likes but I’ll slap one down later bro
Giggle giggle giggle to funny

3 Likes

I wonder if @daz49 has figured out that I’ve been b.s.ing him the whole time😉

2 Likes

Lmfao :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m guessing he knows now @DieHigh55
I’m sure he did know

3 Likes

Hehe noodling is it. They got teeth like sand paper. Their thing is that they have a big bone plate for a jaw and when they get that squeezed down it can be hard to get back out. They stick their arm in a hole under the muddy water and hope their friend can pull them up when they get dragged under :skull_and_crossbones:.

I’ll pass.

I think I will go back thru this thread and do a town drawing based on the shops and people who posted about features.

7 Likes

Don’t forget the huge tattoo studio ,maybe it could have a ride in, so you can just ride ya bike in,And it’s a bike shop to
And yeah I know the whole process and idea there were a couple of cowboys that set up this thing ,where people from all walks of life came to do noodling, and I was hooked and I’ve seen lots of other noodling competition and stuff and I really think, specially weedville style I’d love it

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 , my family bred boxer’s for 30 years,my grandmother had grand champions,they are my favorite dog, my wife only asked me today ,why I didn’t go a boxer , in stead of the border collie, I said I’m to old for all that slobber,lol. And the fact it is illegal to doc there tails here anymore , and to me a boxer does not have a Long tail. Sorry have to share today’s pic of my new pup ,only five weeks till she comes home

7 Likes

I’m a cook ,I’ll take that on

Winner
I’ve been noodlen since I was 10
Teeth are more like ruff sandpaper
Catch mud cats not blue channel
Ya find a place where tha waters slow and get in. Work your way down the bank using your hands n feet feeling for holes
When you find a hole depending on it’s size you stick your hand or foot down in the hole till you find tha cat and it finds you, when it try’s for a taste ya stick your hand or foot as far in it’s mouth as ya can and grab hold or turn your foot up an start pulling.
I’ve cought 35+ pounders with my hands and my biggest ever was a 67 pounder with my foot.
Sort of feels like grabbing a guy with a chainsaw by the saw and dragging him out of the water :cowboy_hat_face:
Mud cats only eat live bait unlike blue cats that eat the dead.
It’s fun y’all outa try it.

3 Likes

What ya trying ya say here bob?
You Yankees fraid of tha water :sweat_drops:!

2 Likes

I don’t have to be high to noodle it just works out that way

1 Like

@hillbilly103 haha I will pass on that. But sounds like it could be a lot of fun… if that’s what your into! Lol

1 Like

@Coltfire that’s a cute puppy my friend and awesome that your family bread boxers
I never set out to be a boxer guy I feel in love with them
I adopted both of mine from the aspca
The first one I saw at a county fair with thousands of people walking by and he just saw me and actually smiled I went and took him home two days later when they allowed me to I would have taken him on the spot lol
And my second one was a year old and three families that had know idea what type of energy the breed has when puppies :dog:
So he was in and out of a shelter his first year
I’ve had him a little over a year now and he’s a lovable pup who just need to be shown the proper way to act lol
As far as tails go I’m with you I think look funny with them both mine have nubs lol
Have a great weekend @Coltfire

2 Likes