Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

4 Likes

GOOD MORNING WEEDVILLE

This is the guy with the " Cheetoā€™s "

I just got home last night from the hospital. I feel like a ginny pig. So many tests.
Had to see two other doctor/s heart and lungā€¦ They canā€™t do anything just yet because of my weight. So if any body has any ideaā€™s on putting weight iā€™m all earā€™s. And with that iā€™m all pumped up and starting the day with the Bestā€¦lol

6 Likes

WELL WEEDVILLE HIS PRETTY MUCH COVERS THE 70s lmao

Kick back light up and enjoy my friends

4 Likes
4 Likes

EVERYONE GOTTA REMEMBER WOODSTOCKā€¦RIGHT

3 Likes

Gee Will what fat type are you? Iā€™ve got 75lbs I really need to get rid of!!

1 Like

@hillbilly103

I could really use it right about now
He wonā€™t do the operation until I get my protein up and weight

Will

1 Like

Did your doc set up an appointment with a nutritionist @garrigan62? Ideally, in order to gain weight, you should try to add about 1000 calories a day to your diet. The trick is adding the protein and trying not to curb your appetite because high protein diets often fill you up and decrease the appetite. Lean meats and fish, protein supplements like shakes, frequent snacking. I wish I needed to gain some weight, LOL, all I have to do is look at pictures of food in magazines and the pounds come on! Good luck, a dietitian might be your best bet for quicker results and recommendations for you if you have insurance and it will pay for it!

4 Likes

So are you under weight and need to gain?? More info please :heart::heart: I want to help you if possible
Well I should have read through this firstšŸ˜Š

@FreakyDeekie is correct. Having once been down to a walking skeleton myself I had to baby step gaining weight back to get healthy. Luckily, I had a great doctor back then. My first tip is lots of snacks during the day but donā€™t overstuff your self. Example: 1/4 PBJ sandwich at a time. I also used a protein supplement and made milkshakes with it. Nowadays there is so much more to choose from. Just donā€™t try to do it fast. Been there, done that, doesnā€™t work. Just baby step with multiple snacks or small meals and supplements :+1:

3 Likes

guess the Cheetos arenā€™t working then @garrigan62 ā€¦ peanut butter is a good oneā€¦ high in protein and fat. and the good news is you can put it on anything! even Cheetos! hope you can pack on some good poundage.

3 Likes

@Sasquatch @garrigan62
Peanut butter and Girl Scout Cookies Extreme :stuck_out_tongue:
And Cheetos

3 Likes

Gotta have peanut butter!!! Unless youā€™re allergic. Itā€™s kept me going for over 60 years through the lean and good times. Itā€™s even good on hamburgers while frying :drooling_face:

4 Likes

@Wishingilivedina420state
@bob31
@Countryboyjvd1971
@Hogmaster
@AnneBonny
@Laurap
@Sasquatch
@garrigan62
@SmoknGranny
@Myfriendis410

2 Likes